EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound tuning options
Feb 9, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #226 of 1,557
The second batch I have

Only the first batch had problems, newer batches are fine. I already have black SM64 so I opted to get the crystal version Velvet. I'll post pics when I get my hands on them. I hope they ship it this week. 
regular_smile .gif

Feb 11, 2015 at 3:55 AM Post #227 of 1,557
  Only the first batch had problems, newer batches are fine. I already have black SM64 so I opted to get the crystal version Velvet. I'll post pics when I get my hands on them. I hope they ship it this week. 
regular_smile%20.gif

I started with CX-300 II as well way back lol. Anyways, really jealous that you're getting the crystals. I would so have waited if I knew there was going to be a crystal housing!

Feb 11, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #228 of 1,557
Hello,

i received new pics of the Velvet Christal....

Feb 11, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #229 of 1,557
  I started with CX-300 II as well way back lol. Anyways, really jealous that you're getting the crystals. I would so have waited if I knew there was going to be a crystal housing!

I think you can get them reshelled for 100 Euros (80 for non-EU residents). It says full shell option in the page below, I'm not quite sure what it means but maybe it means reshelling?  You should ask them though.

http://www.earsonics.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=70

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #230 of 1,557
  I think you can get them reshelled for 100 Euros (80 for non-EU residents). It says full shell option in the page below, I'm not quite sure what it means but maybe it means reshelling?  You should ask them though.

http://www.earsonics.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=70

Hello,

This option is for acrylic Ciem's... to turn them from empty to "full". It's not an universal option. 

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:04 AM Post #231 of 1,557
This option concerns only CIEM in adding silicone into the shell. But you can mail them for asking :wink:

Feb 11, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #234 of 1,557
  Hello,

i received new pics of the Velvet Christal....

Sorry for stupid question, is it true the red dot position that in front, or this is just right applied in all earsonics models ?

Feb 11, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #235 of 1,557

Sorry for stupid question, is it true the red dot position that in front, or this is just right applied in all earsonics models ?

the red dot is located on the cable to determine between left and right. i'm assuming the other cable has a blue dot.

again, only located on the cable itself

Feb 12, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #237 of 1,557
From what I read about polarity, both dots together have to be in one side or the other. That means that they can be both in front or both in the back but not one in front and the other in the back.

Feb 12, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #240 of 1,557
Man those crystals look beautiful.. I got my Velvets on a special offer from Earsonics, so I could only choose black. To be honest, I think the black are pretty big and ugly. That being said, I absolutely LOVE the sound. Far from neutral.. But such a thick sound and note impact really stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back