Type
For Sale
Currency
Euro
Price
Apr 30, 2015 at 3:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

LMka

100+ Head-Fier
The Velvet is top tier iem that can easily contend $1000+ iems, check the Velvet thread for comparisons. It has a huge soundstage, incredible bass and a precise, energetic presentation. It sounds excellent for genres like EDM, hip hop, R&B and pop in warm mode and great for classical music in tight mode. Definitely a step up from the SM64 which I've had for a while(check average_joe's impressions of the Velvet on theheadphonelist.com). 

I'm selling because I prefer a more mid-forward sound. Since the Velvet is less than a month old(~2 weeks), and price includes shipping price is firm.

These were purchased from musicaacoustics.jp and eligible for international warranty. 

These are crystal edition, the latest one.

I have full package and all original accessories. I have used only 1 pair of double-flanged tips, all the other pairs come unused and alcohol cleaning wipes are in package.

In addition I include my Custom Cuprum cable made by Vesper Audio to Velvet which original purchase price was 150 dollars :) This cable fits all the other similair connector earphones as Westone/Earsonics etc.

I am located in Russia and willing to ship internationally. 

Payment expected to be done by PayPal and shipment to be done through EMS.

Price already includes shipping.

Contact me if you need more information :)

Apr 30, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #2 of 4

lty239

Head-Fier
Bump for fantastic iems. If you post them up a month ago I would definitely buy them. While now I am wondering between sem-6 and ToGo! 334. Do you own sem-6 by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread