Type
For Sale
Currency
AUD
Price
Apr 30, 2015 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

KritiKal

100+ Head-Fier
It's time to let these go! I've been holding on to them for a while now after buying the S-EM6, thinking I might use them again in the future, but I just don't think I will now.

They've been sitting in a drawer for over a month now ever since I bought the S-EM6, and we're only used for about 5 weeks before I upgraded. They've probably had about 30 hours of use, mostly at home, and are in as new condition. The ES logos look ever so slightly scuffed in two small areas (see photo), but came like this on purchase. They're otherwise flawless.
They come with all the accessories and the packaging, and all the tips are unused (the two sets I've used will be replaced with those from my S-EM6).

I would rather ship nationally (and prefer pickup over that), but I'm realistic, and expect that finding a foreign purchaser will be easier than finding one in Aus. With that in mind, payment is PayPal goods ONLY (for yours and my protection) and I will only ship internationally with insurance & tracking (about $30-35AUD [I think!]). As this is my first sale, I want to make sure it's extra smooth.

Price does not include shipping, but does include PayPal fees for the IEM's.
Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread