1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

EARSONICS SM64 [SOLD]

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by daynek, Nov 7, 2017.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (2)
  1. daynek
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    AUD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Australia
    Up for sale are the Earsonics SM64 IEMs. Googling them will yield excellent reviews renowned for their technical expertise in handling detailing and imagery; soundstage is absolutely incredible in its width and has quite a neutral sound in my opinion. (This means, bassheads will probably want to look somewhere else).

WHAT IS INCLUDED: 6 tips, carrying case, SM64s and detachable cable (not the black version), cleaning tool, original manuals and box. These can be seen in the images.

***Only the grey silicone tips have been used but new tips can be easily ordered for on the official website (speaking from experience). I can also recommend Comply tips with deep insertions to maximize that isolation as the standard tips may not suffice for sufficient noise suppression.***

EARSONICS WEBSITE LINK FOR SM64: http://www.earsonics.com/in-ear-monitors/en/sm64/

All specifications can be found on the website but also some brief overview in the image gallery.

I am the second owner of these phones, this purchase was made after months and months of research. The first owner sent me the original receipt which is found in the image gallery. RRP was $569 two years ago. It is currently $549 at the same store in Australia so my price point is quite a steal.

Willing to ship all over Australia however I prefer a pickup if possible so as to avoid shipping costs: I currently live in Sydney so a CBD pickup can be arranged if you also live in Sydney. If it comes down to it, I can ship internationally as well.

I can very confidently say the monitors have been well taken care of in the past year and a half, and I only have to regrettably let them go because I need to finance a trip overseas. Please feel free to ask me any questions about them if you're curious or you want more photos of SM64 and accessories.

Sound: I recommend these babies for those searching for technical clarity, jazz and classics does well just because of that incredible instrumental separation. That's not to say I haven't enjoyed the SM64s for hip-hop or pop.

7311880.png P1350187.jpg P1350190.jpg P1350214.jpg P1350218.jpg P1350222.jpg P1350233.jpg P1350237.jpg P1350246.jpg P1350249.jpg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. daynek
    bump

3. daynek
    Bringing it down to $280 AUD.

4. daynek
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.