Earsonics introduces a new line: V2 universals
May 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Geruvah

100+ Head-Fier
Their newest line seems to be the same guts but now with replacable cable.

http://www.earsonics.com/home.htm

May 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #2 of 10
-replies to this thread just to make you feel better-

Actually, I really dig the picture embedded in the post here.  This thread wins, hands-down. :p

It'd probably attract more attention if you'd changed the title, to be honest.

May 3, 2011 at 1:06 PM Post #3 of 10
Interesting, I only thought the SM3 had the change due to the other thread.

I wonder how the SM1 will be like, if the price gets really accessible it can be quite the competitor. 

May 4, 2011 at 5:55 AM Post #4 of 10
At last! Replaceable cable is what I need. I don't like the new look but the cable thing is a blessing. Unfortunatelly, they're quite expensive. I wish Earsonics would give a discount for older version's owners.

May 5, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #5 of 10
I heard they will do a upgrade for 37€ if you bought yours longer than 3 months ago else its free :)

May 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #6 of 10
Not no more. Earsonics has changed their policy. It will be 60 euros for the reshell and replaceable cable regardless of whether it was purchased within the last 3 months.

May 5, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #7 of 10
Are there any reviews or feedback for the original Earsonics SM1 (or whatever the previous entry level earphones were called)? I guess there must be some French language ones, but nothing on Head-Fi or the English language review sites that are written by a few of the regular posters here?

Also, is there a UK retailer for Earsonics? Hand Held Audio appear to have dramatically reduced their range to include only the Earsonics customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back