Earsonics Hybrid "Stark" and "Blade"....
Jun 10, 2020 at 10:43 AM Post #76 of 100
Could you tell me where? Thanks in advance!
https://www.dma-audio.com/products/earsonics-stark?locale=en

It is a dealer located at Hong Kong . You may contact it for international shipping.

Screenshot_20200610-224041_Chrome.jpg

Jun 15, 2020 at 4:54 AM Post #77 of 100
Hi, I've got about 80 hours in on Stark and they sound great no issues at all. The best part is the bass solid deep and powerful when listening to heavy metal I'm not left wanting for more bass. Mids sound just right clear and precise. Highs are articulate and detailed without being shrill. The sound stage is high, deep and average width with excellent separation and placement these truly are TOTL iems.

Jul 2, 2020 at 7:56 AM Post #79 of 100
Hi @Virtu Fortuna , what kind of eartips did you use? I share some points in your comparison but did not find the mids were thin or weird in the tonality. Clear yes, but full with great accuracy.

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #81 of 100
Interesting, I found the mids to blend well with the mix, and the overall tonality to be spot on. If anything it was the bass at first that caught me off guard.

Jul 3, 2020 at 8:59 AM Post #82 of 100
I do share the remark from @Rollk2 .. I did not find the mid recessed at all .. it must be a matter of taste as i usually do not like mid centric or exaggerated w shape tuning with foward mid which tends to dim the Z axis or otherwise said to limit depth perception according to the records .. IMHO

Jul 3, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #83 of 100
As earlier mentioned the change in the stark after 150hrs burning is quite huge and compared to the canary I compared for the third time .. the stark as a similar soundstage and -as far as my preference goes for acoustic jazz and classical- the stark as better details on mid and far better texture .. I would say the mids fowardness is about the same

Aug 24, 2020 at 4:36 AM Post #86 of 100
It's been stated in this thread that the Stark is very tip dependent which I find to be true. Had been using Final audio E type tips to good success, but decided to try SednaEarfit XELASTEC tips and WOW!!! what a difference! The xelastec tips really opened up the sound stage made the sound way more dynamic and increased bass and bass slam also a better separation of sound. These tips are a bit pricey but well worth a try. I think they're a perfect match for the Stark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back