Earsonics EM4
Oct 5, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #5 of 95
Had just ordered the EM3-PROs, saw the announcement, phoned them and changed my order in the nick of time. They were still waiting for my ear impressions. Sigh of relief...
tongue.gif

This was the first time I called them, they (EarSonics) were extremely friendly and service minded, and even though a French company, they speak English!

Guess I'll have them in my ears in a couple of weeks!
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 5, 2011 at 10:09 PM Post #8 of 95

Quote:
Had just ordered the EM3-PROs, saw the announcement, phoned them and changed my order in the nick of time. They were still waiting for my ear impressions. Sigh of relief...
tongue.gif

This was the first time I called them, they (EarSonics) were extremely friendly and service minded, and even though a French company, they speak English!
Guess I'll have them in my ears in a couple of weeks!
tongue_smile.gif

Lucky you!! Hope to hear some impressions once you get them!!
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Anybody knows how much is the price differences between em4 and em3 without the tax

According to the ES website, EM3-Pro is 627.09 Euros w/o tax and EM4 is 744.15 Euros w/o tax.

Oct 6, 2011 at 6:26 AM Post #9 of 95

Quote:
Does anyone have a clue how it'll sound? Or at least a vague comparison between it and the EM3 pro?

Franck Lopez told me that one the most noticeable point is the soundstage, they really try to make it sound like headphone. This model is particular because one its transducer (medium if i remenber) is actually more open than the others, so the shell is full for three transducers, and empty for the last one.

Oct 6, 2011 at 8:03 AM Post #10 of 95

Quote:
Franck Lopez told me that one the most noticeable point is the soundstage, they really try to make it sound like headphone. This model is particular because one its transducer (medium if i remenber) is actually more open than the others, so the shell is full for three transducers, and empty for the last one.

sounds interesting!

I'm not sure if other customs makers do this kinda things, can't wait for impressions!

Oct 8, 2011 at 3:33 AM Post #11 of 95
Oct 8, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #13 of 95

Quote:
man i just ordered a JH16 
frown.gif

What's wrong with that? Would you consider the EM4 even without any reviews on it? I think it's wise to wait until we have some well written reviews on the EM4 before anyone splurges on it.

Oct 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #15 of 95

Quote:
What's wrong with that? Would you consider the EM4 even without any reviews on it? I think it's wise to wait until we have some well written reviews on the EM4 before anyone splurges on it.

Theres notthing wrong 
bigsmile_face.gif
 its just dat ive put lots of time into researching and asking questions to many people and just when i finally decided to get the JH16, another contender dat i couldve put into my considerations came. I loved my SM3 and im 70-80% sure dat ill love the sound of the EM4s hahaa
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back