Earsonics EM 10
Apr 19, 2018 at 11:54 PM Post #46 of 363
How does the EM10 compare to the likes of Prelude or Zeus (or even Phantom) is terms of vocals? I own the Zeus XIV and am in a search for something that is similarly vocals-centric with a little bit more warmth and musicality, where you can 'feel' the emotion and power from singer. Would the EM10 be a good candidate?

This is actually my first post here on Head-fi but I have been lurking in here for a while :beyersmile:
The EM10 is not mid focused like the Zeus and therefore the the vocals are not as pronounced and forward. The EM10 is a smooth operator.

Apr 20, 2018 at 12:25 AM Post #47 of 363
The EM10 is not mid focused like the Zeus and therefore the the vocals are not as pronounced and forward. The EM10 is a smooth operator.

Thank you! For some reasons I had these impressions that the EM10 has forward vocals -- now the search continues :L3000:

Apr 21, 2018 at 6:12 AM Post #48 of 363
Hi, the EM10 is yes very musical and engaging, with an excellent touch of sub bass slam, high mids harmonics and energetic trebles. But, that's not your candidate as the voices are not in front and close to you despite their great transparency. Vocal centric CIEM are not common, I just know the Zeus XIV and the VE5.

Apr 21, 2018 at 7:14 PM Post #49 of 363
Hi, the EM10 is yes very musical and engaging, with an excellent touch of sub bass slam, high mids harmonics and energetic trebles. But, that's not your candidate as the voices are not in front and close to you despite their great transparency. Vocal centric CIEM are not common, I just know the Zeus XIV and the VE5.
Ohhh Got it! Thank you for the comment! Yeah I do totally agree that it is very hard to find CIEMs with focus on vocals. I read all the comments saying that vocals on the EM10 have good presence -- just wasn't sure if people find it vocals-centric. Thanks for the clarification!

Jun 14, 2018 at 4:48 AM Post #50 of 363
Jun 14, 2018 at 6:23 AM Post #52 of 363
Jun 18, 2018 at 6:49 PM Post #53 of 363
Hi guys, how does this iem compared against Oriolus mk2?

Knowing this question is also out of place, how does this compare against LCD2 headphone? (fazor or non-f)
Hope someone can fill out this gap for me. Thanks

Jun 21, 2018 at 8:49 AM Post #54 of 363
Both, Oriolus mk2 and EM10, have a laid back presentation with a good bass depth. Though, EM10 is more engaging with a more energetic treble.

The LCD2 has less high mids with more bass body, saying that, it's very hard to compare CIEMs with headphones...

Oct 11, 2018 at 7:11 PM Post #55 of 363
Hi guys, just recently purchased one, can't wait to get it. just wondering how good is EarSonic's customer service?

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018 at 2:35 AM Post #56 of 363
Fantastic .
My em10 was built in a week.

Oct 12, 2018 at 5:44 AM Post #57 of 363
Hi guys, just recently purchased one, can't wait to get it. just wondering how good is EarSonic's customer service?
My experience with them has been great. Their time to design and deliver was really good. They are also very responsive to communication.

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #58 of 363
Fantastic .
My em10 was built in a week.
Did you receive it shortly after?
Strange , I ordered from Music Sanctuary 2 months ago on a trip to SG. Not sure what happened, but up until now Music Sanctuary told me they are still waiting for it.

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #59 of 363
Did you receive it shortly after?
Strange , I ordered from Music Sanctuary 2 months ago on a trip to SG. Not sure what happened, but up until now Music Sanctuary told me they are still waiting for it.

Well @subguy812 is in France and I guess he ordered directly so that makes it quite easier to get it fast, Music Sanctuary well it takes the time to get the CIEM to Singapore and then to you in the US.
When I enquired Earsonics said typically 2 weeks build time.

Oct 12, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #60 of 363
Well @subguy812 is in France and I guess he ordered directly so that makes it quite easier to get it fast, Music Sanctuary well it takes the time to get the CIEM to Singapore and then to you in the US.
When I enquired Earsonics said typically 2 weeks build time.
Really? I have never experienced this even with Lime Ears in Poland. Do you know if there is any active ES reps around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back