Earphones with best isolation for outsiders?
Apr 20, 2014 at 9:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Nachkebia

500+ Head-Fier
So, as much as I love my IM05 and IM02 series but are very loud headphones and they distract my colleges.

I want something that leaks very little sound, right now I have customs and it is working perfectly but I have to send it for remolding meaning, i will be 1-2 without headphones in the office so I need a replacement.

please help. thanks :)

Apr 20, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #2 of 9
Sennheiser IE8 isolates really well, particularly with some Comply ear tips, and as a bonus the isolation will allow these IEMs to seriously shake your brain with bass if you set them to do so

Apr 20, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #3 of 9
  Sennheiser IE8 isolates really well, particularly with some Comply ear tips, and as a bonus the isolation will allow these IEMs to seriously shake your brain with bass if you set them to do so

The IE8 is one of the worst I've heard in the category of isolation because of the vents (regardless of which tips are used).

Apr 21, 2014 at 2:04 AM Post #4 of 9
yeah vents should make those like a little angry speakers in your ears...

so, no more recommendations eh?

Apr 21, 2014 at 2:24 AM Post #5 of 9
ER4 triple flanges.
tongue.gif

Apr 21, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #6 of 9
Shure se 535, or really any shure as they have long nozzles, no vents and awesome olive tips, klipsch earphones are also good, mainly the x10`s, otherwise look for earphones with small bore size and no vent, so pretty much any ba earphone, for bore size info, have a look at the comply website, most well isolating, low leakage earphones have 100-200 size nozzles.

Apr 21, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #8 of 9
Thanks!

Might give an good old ER4 a try... which version should I go for? ER•4S?

Apr 21, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #9 of 9
If you're more if a rock, jazz, hip hop guy then I'd go for the ER4P, if you want more ruler flat response or prefer more acoustic or classical music then the ER4S.

The S is also pretty power hungry so if you go with tht one make sure I can feed it some juice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back