Earpads for the Hifiman Arya Now Available!
Jan 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 85
arya_sk2-scaled.jpg

Hey Dekoni Fans, today we are proud to announce our new earpads for the Hifiman Arya. Available in the following styles, Sheepskin, Hybrid, Fenestrated and Elite Velour. Upgrade to a memory foam interior with a premium feel. Not only does it fit the Arya but it also fits the following models:

Ananda
Ananda-BT
All Styles Arya
Edition X V2
HE1000 V2
HE1000se
Jade II Electrostatic

It was a challenge to bring you this design though, some design quirks happened along the way that were ironed out. We had trouble with our gluing process and the thickness of our leather material. Our leather material was too thick and blocked the clips from snapping in. All part of the testing process to bring you a product that we are excited to announce. The final revision works great and will attach easily for a smooth pad swapping experience

The design of these pads follow the original thought process laid out by Hifiman. Slightly angled with a maximum depth of twenty eight millimeters. We found that copying the stock pad kept tolerances of sound signature change within a few decibels. This should ensure that no matter which style you want to enjoy, you can keep the immaculate sound signature of Hifiman's phenomenal Arya.

Check out the graphs below! If you are interested don’t forget to head to DekoniAudio.com!

arya measurements no stock.png

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Jan 13, 2022 at 12:15 PM Post #3 of 85
I know these are “for the Arya,” but I must say — finally, the HE1000 family gets some Dekoni pad love! Do you have frequency graphs for the HE-1000SE or other Hifiman models that this pad will accommodate?

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2022 at 1:46 PM Post #5 of 85
Jan 13, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #6 of 85
arya_sk2-scaled.jpg

Hey Dekoni Fans, today we are proud to announce our new earpads for the Hifiman Arya. Available in the following styles, Sheepskin, Hybrid, Fenestrated and Elite Velour. Upgrade to a memory foam interior with a premium feel. Not only does it fit the Arya but it also fits the following models:

Ananda
Ananda-BT
All Styles Arya
Edition X V2
HE1000 V2
HE1000se
Jade II Electrostatic

It was a challenge to bring you this design though, some design quirks happened along the way that were ironed out. We had trouble with our gluing process and the thickness of our leather material. Our leather material was too thick and blocked the clips from snapping in. All part of the testing process to bring you a product that we are excited to announce. The final revision works great and will attach easily for a smooth pad swapping experience

The design of these pads follow the original thought process laid out by Hifiman. Slightly angled with a maximum depth of twenty eight millimeters. We found that copying the stock pad kept tolerances of sound signature change within a few decibels. This should ensure that no matter which style you want to enjoy, you can keep the immaculate sound signature of Hifiman's phenomenal Arya.

Check out the graphs below! If you are interested don’t forget to head to DekoniAudio.com!

arya measurements no stock.png
The stock pads as reference are missing and imo the most important measurement for comparison

Jan 13, 2022 at 8:16 PM Post #7 of 85
I would also love to see any comparison of the pads using a HE1000se. If any one of the pads can help the hot treble issue, then it can be a must have for anyone wishing to tweak the sound.

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:36 PM Post #8 of 85
Yeah inclusion of the stock curve with the stock+dekoni pads would help in the comparison.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2022 at 9:18 AM Post #9 of 85
Would also like to see one for he1000 v1.

Jan 14, 2022 at 11:22 AM Post #10 of 85
I have stock and really want to know how they feel vs stock.

Jan 15, 2022 at 9:52 AM Post #11 of 85
Jan 17, 2022 at 11:44 AM Post #12 of 85
Why wouldn't they be functional on the HE1000v1?

Jan 17, 2022 at 8:44 PM Post #14 of 85
I'm rocking the Arya v2.

Stock pads are $79 + shipping.

Dekoni fenestrated sheepskin are $89 (at Amazon USA).

My phones are ~1 month old. I love fenestrated sheepskin, but that price is ridicules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back