EarMen Eagle
Oct 15, 2020 at 4:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Miroslav EarMen

Member of the Trade: EarMen
Transparent logo 2.png

EarMen Eagle

Pocket-friendly USB DAC + Headphone Amp, compatible with Apple® and Android™ mobile devices

LIK_8396.jpg

Featuring Audiophile SABRE DAC
EarMen Eagle is powered by ESS ES9281, which can provide high audio performance with Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise (THD+N) <0.002% which allows you Sonic Purity and Natural Sound.

Noise Cancelation
EarMen Eagle is using a Super LOW ESR tantal capacitors, high grade components in power-supply design and 4 layer golden plated PCB technology from PC and smart phone industry, EarMen Eagle reduces the noise to minimum. This will improve super fine details especially in Hi-Res files where you can feel and hear the difference.

Gold plated PCB
EarMen Eagle’s PCB (Printed Circuit Board) is 4 layer gold-plated, which is unmatched in terms of quality and performance. Gold plated PCB guarantees the minimal loss of sound quality.
Earmen manufacture this through CNC drilling and pattern plating.

Design
After many years of experience in the audio industry, our engineers have used their knowledge to develop a device that will provide you with great sound and that is compatible with Win 10, Apple iOS, Apple macOS, Android.
EarMen Eagle is light-weight, but with robust aluminum enclosure and beautiful design details with glass, gives you feel of the premium look device . Compact design will let you use EarMen Eagle wherever you want.

Easy to use
Built-in adaptive drive, there is no need to manually install the driver. The connection can be used directly, easily adapting smartphone to professional audio equipment. Just plug and play.

Input
USB A
Output3.5 mm Stereo
Led indicatorWhiteConnected
GreenPCM / DXD / DSD
RedNot Connected
DACESS ES9281
Stereo 3.5 mm16 Ω32 Ω150 Ω
Power1V/62mW1.4V/62mW2V/27mW
THD+N< 0.002%< 0.002%< 0.004%
Audio formats
DSD64 / 128 DoP
DXD384 / 352.8 kHz
PCMUp to 384 kHz
Dimensions L x W x H55 x 22 x 8 mm / 2.16” x 0.86 ” x 0.31”
Weight15 gr / 0.033 lbs
Supported Operating SystemsWIN 10, Android, Apple iOS,ApplemacOS
Warranty2 years

Untitled design (5).png

Attachments

• LIK_8425.jpg
    LIK_8425.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oct 16, 2020 at 10:28 AM Post #5 of 19
Is it actually the es9281 chip upon which this device is based or is that a typo, and it is actually based on the es9218 chip, which is pretty commonly used in devices like this?

Dec 29, 2020 at 11:40 PM Post #12 of 19
I have been logging some time with the Eagle....very well designed, built well and best of all delivers the sound.

Jan 5, 2022 at 7:47 AM Post #14 of 19
Considering to try this with my Grados. Sold my Dragonfly in 2017.
After that I have fiddled with chargeable dac\amps and stationary equipment.
Miss a easy solution. Plug`n play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back