Early 2018 Florida Meet [Planning in Progress]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #185 of 216
I have a friend in Weston who used to own and audio store called Let There Be Sound in Plantation. He used to show up at meets with some gear. He is still in the business but does demos at his house. A couple of years ago he started to carry headphones from Hifiman, Audeze and maybe some others. I will see if he wants to set up at the next meet.

Nov 28, 2017 at 5:04 PM Post #186 of 216
I have a friend in Weston who used to own and audio store called Let There Be Sound in Plantation. He used to show up at meets with some gear. He is still in the business but does demos at his house. A couple of years ago he started to carry headphones from Hifiman, Audeze and maybe some others. I will see if he wants to set up at the next meet.
Sounds great ! Let's make miami great again! lol

Nov 28, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #187 of 216
I was looking and sound advice in ft Lauderdale has a marantz hd dac1 on the website imma call and find out if they one for for demo.
Cool let me know i was interested in buying the marantz hd-dac1 im looking for a new amp !
https://www.magnoliaav.com/shop/audio/av-separates/p/marantz-MARANTZ-HD-DAC-5708410

I see that bestbuy has them in-store. Try calling one of the stores. They usually have demos. I think I've seen the marantz dac at the one pembroke pines. Also i work by 72nd ave and 36th right now. We'll moving next month to 75th st. For sure someone to talk about headphones and won't think I'm crazy

Nov 28, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #188 of 216
The bestbuys with magnolia substores are the ones with the marantz equipment. That's where I saw them at least.

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:09 AM Post #190 of 216
Nov 29, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #191 of 216
Funny, I was looking at the same Marantz online just last week. Seems to get nice reviews. Best Buy in Orlando doesn't have it either. I spoke with a rep from Magnolia in Tampa and he's bringing me a Sony HAP-Z1ES to audition after the holidays from his store. When he calls me I'll ask about it

Dec 2, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #193 of 216
look for a south Florida meet in January - could be a mini at a house of if there is enough interest Mine (Tyrion) and I will get a space to host a full meet. Between a few of the locals that I know we'll have a metric f#$k ton of gear for the meet. Let's make SoFlo a great meet spot again. Going back 5 + years we had some legendary meets here!

Dec 2, 2017 at 9:04 PM Post #194 of 216
Ok, fine. If a great South Florida meet can be done, I'll drive the distance...

Has to be second half of January or later though. As the others from the previous meet know, I do have some things to bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back