Earbuds with a bounce for ~€50-€100?
Jan 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

FoxSpirit

Head-Fier
Okay, so I'm looking for new earbuds, lost my olden, golden ones, got K-315 for a quick fix... beware and don't repeat >.<

So I'm in the market for a new earbud, no iem for me.

My prefered candidate should be simply okay in everything and bass with a good, bouncy spring to it, neither really low extension nor huge amounts required. I'm on a budget, so no Blox TM5 for me. Any suggestions are greatly welcome.

Oh yeah, and any comments on the K-319? Can get them on amazon for €40, which would be a fabulous price point. But maybe for €70 I could get something awesome in comparison so I don't wanna be hasty. Fire away, thanks
smile.gif

Jan 11, 2011 at 3:38 AM Post #2 of 4
Hmmm, can noone help me out?

Jan 11, 2011 at 3:46 AM Post #3 of 4
What equipment would you use them with? Are you using a portable amp or a player with a powerful headphone out? In that case, I'd suggest Sunrise Audio AS-Charms.

They have great extension both down low and up high, are fairly detailled without sounding too "analytical", but require a lot of juice. The AS-Feeling would be the easier-to-drive option at the cost a little less extension on both ends.

Jan 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM Post #4 of 4
Thanks a lot for the suggestion, will get an AS-Feeling. I don't feel my portable gaming stuff will do any good on the charms and a proper portable amp would simply push my budget right now. Many thanks, much appreciated
ksc75smile.gif

(sidenote: why did you sell your feelings btw?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back