Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 26, 2021 at 1:02 AM Post #57,496 of 75,140
no, im talking about the nicehck me80 that are discontinued but highly regarded. in any case, it was already determined what the earbuds in the lucky bag this time would be.
Ok. I am not int IEMs so do not look or buy. I do have 1 JVC FX-40 and one more but both without Mic and later I found IEMs are very uncomfortable for me as they are inside ear canal all the time. Also, due to seal, whatever you speak sounds very unnatural and like your voice coming from some background.

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:16 AM Post #57,498 of 75,140
Aug 26, 2021 at 1:39 AM Post #57,500 of 75,140
Hi Guys,
Received my first experiment with earbuds yesterday (Yincrow x6).
Quite like the sound, but coming from iems, the fit is not as comfortable. No doubt will get better as I get used to them.
Currently using the full foam cover that came with them.
Are there any covers you guys recommend or are stock ones about as good as it gets.

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:57 AM Post #57,501 of 75,140
Hi Guys,
Received my first experiment with earbuds yesterday (Yincrow x6).
Quite like the sound, but coming from iems, the fit is not as comfortable. No doubt will get better as I get used to them.
Currently using the full foam cover that came with them.
Are there any covers you guys recommend or are stock ones about as good as it gets.
In my experience, all foam covers are more or less the same as far as comfort whether they be thicker or thin foams, donut or full. There are some silicone covers which would be different, but I haven't tried them. What about the X6 is uncomfortable?

Aug 26, 2021 at 1:58 AM Post #57,502 of 75,140
Thanks for this review and providing more details. I really appreciate you taking time in writing this and below table for me :)
I also heard that someone mentioned that if I am using Phone + PowerAmp, then it is not use to buy SPC. But I don't want to use Dongle or Adapter as they are additional headache and in fact will have bad impact on the sound quality. Is that so? So shall I not consider SPC and go for Monk Plus only? And also SMABAT M0 40 Ohms (if that is actually M2S Pro. Link mentioned below).

If M0 40 Ohms is actually is M2S Pro, then I can consider that or in fact considering that seriously. I am going to order below from SAMBAT AE Store:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003019400183.html
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001268432243.html

Hope it is same what you mentioned above.

Too much expensive for me to even think of buying.

M0 is not the same as M2S altho some people have both and they might be close in sound, but I can't confirm or deny that. Grab LBBS if they are on stock! Great upgrade from monk+ :)

Aug 26, 2021 at 2:54 AM Post #57,505 of 75,140
I can't confirm or deny, since I dont own it! Should be close to m2s pro, tho. Prolly better than monk+, yes
Ok. So good if I buy? Does it has better Clarity, Bass and little Sub-bass feel also than Monk Plus? Or there is any other similar MMCX Kind of earbuds which I can consider? I am thinking not to consider SPC and instead buy 2 more pieces of Monk Plus and either M0 or anything else MMCX type in $30-35 range (including Cable). Not sure if **** PT15 is good or anything else like some FENGRU MMCX Earbud also I saw. But sound signature should be close to what I mentioned above.

Aug 26, 2021 at 3:01 AM Post #57,507 of 75,140
Yes, RY4S plus (32ohm). 8usd I think, you can use the same cable :)
That you suggested and I bought also. :)
It is nice Module overall. Not too sure if I shud go for M0 of RY4S is same like that. I am missing little bit og Sub Bass in these earbuds and may be little bit more clarity too. But RY4S is really good. Only thing that I ordered FAAEAL MMCX Cable for that which did not arrive in 65+ days, next week I will be able to get refund for that. I waited for almost 50 days and then orderd one from Ebay. It is Ok but not that good and not very soft so not sure if that will make any difference in Sound quality.

Aug 26, 2021 at 3:46 AM Post #57,509 of 75,140
Oh, just an update on SMABAT’s customer service: they contacted me within a few hours of writing them about my parcel and they said they had contacted the delivery company and it should be sent back to me on the earliest possible boat(which is going to take a while because it’s already headed back to China).

Aug 26, 2021 at 9:56 AM Post #57,510 of 75,140
Ok. So good if I buy? Does it has better Clarity, Bass and little Sub-bass feel also than Monk Plus? Or there is any other similar MMCX Kind of earbuds which I can consider? I am thinking not to consider SPC and instead buy 2 more pieces of Monk Plus and either M0 or anything else MMCX type in $30-35 range (including Cable). Not sure if **** PT15 is good or anything else like some FENGRU MMCX Earbud also I saw. But sound signature should be close to what I mentioned above.
IMHO, I wouldn't recommend the PT15. They're faily detailed, but very bass-lean to my ears. Plus, the shell's shape and size is quite unique, which also means it doesn't fit everyone well.

Oh, just an update on SMABAT’s customer service: they contacted me within a few hours of writing them about my parcel and they said they had contacted the delivery company and it should be sent back to me on the earliest possible boat(which is going to take a while because it’s already headed back to China).
Dang boat. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back