Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 15, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #55,051 of 75,139
What's your budget?
70-100usd would probably be where I'd look for, the main things I liked about the ME80 were the separation, treble just how clean they managed to sound whilst having a fairly large amount bass (and having good bass response in general)

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2021 at 1:24 PM Post #55,052 of 75,139
70-100usd would probably be where I'd look for, the main things I liked about the ME80 were the separation, treble just how clean they managed to sound whilst having a fairly large amount bass (and having good bass response in general)
I recommend the Ks LBBS to you as it matches your preferred sound characteristics and badget.

ILBBS is the first choice for the color options on the following page.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32983779232.html
LBBS SGL_FOAM.jpg

Edit: However, please use double foam (donut foam on full foam), if the LBBS shells are small for you. Then you will never fall out your ears while walking. :ksc75smile:

Attachments

• LBBS.jpg
    LBBS.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • LBBS DBL_FOAM.jpg
    LBBS DBL_FOAM.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 15, 2021 at 2:28 PM Post #55,053 of 75,139
Jun 16, 2021 at 12:42 AM Post #55,055 of 75,139
In case you don't know, they also sell Type C version of the Traceless
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002795579894.html
My phone has 3.5mm Jack so Type C is not required. Also, Sound Quality can be at the lowest level for Type C Phones. Type C is for Data Transfer and not for Music/Sound. So it just ruins the sound quality to the poorest level. That is why I recently bought S10+ Phone and not useless and piece of junk Type C :)

Jun 16, 2021 at 12:46 AM Post #55,056 of 75,139
I have the NiceHCK Traceless and Yincrow X6.

They sound pretty similar but the Traceless doesn't have much bass and sounds brighter.
Ok. Then not for me. I like Good Bass. Especially if Deep Bass and Warm Sound. I do like or want good clarity and details in the sound but should be warm and not ear-piercing sound. Unfortunately, any earbud with very much details and clarity, does not have warm sound and no bass usually.

Jun 16, 2021 at 12:57 AM Post #55,057 of 75,139
My Yincrow X6 is broken. The earbuds are fine but Mic is not working anymore. :frowning2: And Monk+ 3.5mm Plug is also broken. It still works but I can see the inner wires are as the above plastic is broken or something. Not sure if 3.5mm Plug can be replaced easily. I wud love to fix these two instead of buying new ones but not sure how to do. Especially Yincrow X6 as Mic is not working anymore.

One more issue I am facing now. My TP16 cable has become so hard now that it is difficult to wear them with comfort and especially roll and place them in the case. Is there any way to make the cable softer?
Any suggestion for the above posts? How can I soften the Cable or fix the plug issue in Monk+? I do not think there is any way to actually fix the X6 broken Mic.

Jun 16, 2021 at 1:28 AM Post #55,058 of 75,139
For quite some time, I have been searching for TY-Hi Z 32 Ohms Earbuds with Mic. Especially the one which comes in Red Colour Cable. But neither I could find that one or any TY-Hi Z 32 one. Can anyone suggest if there is any available somewhere? I remember long ago it was there on Penon Audio with Mic option but I did not order and now I cannot see any. Also, Any TY-Hi Z Earbud with Mic which has good sound and upgrade to TP-16 or so?

There is a thread on TY Hi-Z Family also: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/introduction-to-ty-hi-z-earbud-family-mega-review.831374/

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021 at 6:33 AM Post #55,059 of 75,139
The Yincrow X6 has been my most satisfying audio purchase for the last 5 years. The price of the X6 and the sound quality you get in return is absolutely phenomenal. I liked them so much I bought two more. Lol The only audio related item I bought twice are the Jvc Fxt-90’s and the Grado SR-60’s. I won’t mind if Yincrow made a slightly expensive version of the X6 that improves on the cable quality, as those are the only thing that worry me about the long term durability of the earbuds.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021 at 7:34 AM Post #55,061 of 75,139
I won’t mind if Yincrow made a slightly expensive version of the X6 that improves on the cable quality, as those are the only thing that worry me about the long term durability of the earbuds.
It's called the RW9

Jun 16, 2021 at 8:11 AM Post #55,062 of 75,139
It's called the RW9
Its more V-shaped though (and the X6 sounds better IMO) but yes the cable is definitely better on the RW-9.

Jun 16, 2021 at 10:25 AM Post #55,064 of 75,139
I've been wondering for a long time, but why do Yincrow X6 have so many enthusiastic fans (also in my country)?

I also bought the X6 twice because I was worried about the posts of enthusiastic fans, but soon I got tired of it and stopped listening.

Is that intense bass on the X6 causing excitement? But if it's just about bass, Vido will be enough, so I don't know why.

What do you guys think is the reason why Yincrow X6 has so many enthusiastic fans?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2021 at 10:37 AM Post #55,065 of 75,139
I've been wondering for a long time, but why do Yincrow X6 have so many enthusiastic fans (also in my country)?

I also bought the X6 twice because I was worried about the posts of enthusiastic fans, but soon I got tired of it and stopped listening.

Is that intense bass on the X6 causing excitement? But if it's just about bass, Vido will be enough, so I don't know why.

What do you guys think is the reason why Yincrow X6 has so many enthusiastic fans?
Probably due to accessibility I think. They are easier to buy compared to the Kube V1 which are known to be Vido Killers. The Kube V1, SQ wise are far more superior in all frequency and technicalities than the X6 or even EQ'ed X6, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back