Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 19, 2020 at 9:13 AM Post #48,752 of 74,978
Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020 at 12:06 PM Post #48,753 of 74,978
I saw this as well, heard it's K's clearing out some OEM stock they did for another company that didn't work out. So they are selling at a loss (in China). Gonna grab a pair while it is still available.

It says they have 9,997
available. So you should be good for a while :)

Has anyone heard the Ks Nameless? What’s its signature and characteristics?

Aug 19, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #48,754 of 74,978
For the past week, I've been auditioning several earbuds I've received which includes the Sony Ericsson HPM64, Kube v1, NiceHCK Nameless, ME80 & Faaeal Iris 2.0. Out of all of them, the ME80 has stayed in my ears the longest...I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from 'em! I keep telling myself "Okay, now it's time to audition the other earbuds that just came in the mail" and time and again I find myself putting on the ME80.

The ME80 sounds the best out of all the ones I've mentioned. I think that the ME80 is 'a better-sounding BK2'. Low end is great and enough for my needs, mids are forward, treble is borderline hot with some music genres but is bearable (could just be me, I'm a bit treble sensitive). Soundstage sounds spacious and wide, imaging seems to be precise as well. Detailed. It sounds even better through the warm Mojo. With the iFi Zen DAC, they sound great as well, probably a wee bit more smooth. Comfort-wise, the shells don't look like they'll be comfortable but once I put them on, they surprisingly are. They just stay snug in my ears and I'm hardly even aware that I have them on sometimes. If there's anything that I can nitpick about, it's the cable. It's fine, just not great. The BK2 cable is better. Also: detachable.

Really, can't believe I didn't get the ME80 sooner in my earbuds journey. As it is, I'm kinda late to the game, but no matter...it is poised to be one of my favourites for a long time to come.

Next up in my to-audition list is the Ocean Pearl 139, Snow Lotus 1.0+ Commemorative, some different coloured Vidos and the EMX500 Bro. Good times! :)

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020 at 12:28 PM Post #48,755 of 74,978
So what is the current list of totl earbuds?
For the past week, I've been auditioning several earbuds I've received which includes the Sony Ericsson HPM64, Kube v1, NiceHCK Nameless, ME80 & Faaeal Iris 2.0. Out of all of them, the ME80 has stayed in my ears the longest...I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from 'em! I keep telling myself "Okay, now it's time to audition the other earbuds that just came in the mail" and time and again I find myself putting on the ME80.

The ME80 sounds the best out of all the ones I've mentioned. I think that the ME80 is 'a better-sounding BK2'. Low end is great and enough for my needs, mids are forward, treble is borderline hot with some music genres but is bearable (could just be me, I'm a bit treble sensitive). Soundstage sounds spacious and wide, imaging seems to be precise as well. Detailed. It sounds even better through the warm Mojo. With the iFi Zen DAC, they sound great as well, probably a wee bit more smooth. Comfort-wise, the shells don't look like they'll be comfortable but once I put them on, they surprisingly are. They just stay snug in my ears and I'm hardly even aware that I have them on sometimes. If there's anything that I can nitpick about, it's the cable. It's fine, just not great. The BK2 cable is better.

Really, can't believe I didn't get the ME80 sooner in my earbuds journey. As it is, I'm kinda late to the game, but no matter...it is poised to be one of my favourites for a long time to come.

Next up in my to-audition list is the Ocean Pearl 139, Snow Lotus 1.0+ Commemorative, some different coloured Vidos and the EMX500 Bro. Good times! :)
One of my sub $20 favorites.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #48,756 of 74,978
I saw this as well, heard it's K's clearing out some OEM stock they did for another company that didn't work out. So they are selling at a loss (in China). Gonna grab a pair while it is still available.
Interesting.... went ahead and ordered a pair. I'll graph it and post here when it comes in.

Aug 19, 2020 at 1:05 PM Post #48,757 of 74,978
For the past week, I've been auditioning several earbuds ...

Out of all of them, the ME80 has stayed in my ears the longest...I'm having a hard time tearing myself away from 'em! I keep telling myself "Okay, now it's time to audition the other earbuds that just came in the mail" and time and again I find myself putting on the ME80.

The ME80 sounds the best out of all the ones I've mentioned. I think that the ME80 is 'a better-sounding BK2'. Low end is great and enough for my needs, mids are forward, treble is borderline hot with some music genres but is bearable (could just be me, I'm a bit treble sensitive). Soundstage sounds spacious and wide, imaging seems to be precise as well. Detailed. It sounds even better through the warm Mojo. With the iFi Zen DAC, they sound great as well, probably a wee bit more smooth. Comfort-wise, the shells don't look like they'll be comfortable but once I put them on, they surprisingly are. They just stay snug in my ears and I'm hardly even aware that I have them on sometimes. If there's anything that I can nitpick about, it's the cable. It's fine, just not great. The BK2 cable is better. Also: detachable.

That’s exactly what happened to me. The second I put in the ME80, I lost interest in an endless search for other earbuds. Sure, it’s not TOTL or anything, but it gives me exactly what I’ve always looked for in an earbud. The fat/thick shell also fits my ear very securely.

Aug 19, 2020 at 9:01 PM Post #48,758 of 74,978
ME80 so good.

- Very nice design.
- Mids is very deep.
- The bass is just enough.

Sometimes I feel the bass is weak, but my friend said the bass is really good and strong
b1MlaeD.jpg

Aug 20, 2020 at 3:45 AM Post #48,760 of 74,978
Has anyone heard the Ks Nameless? What’s its signature and characteristics?
Looks like it is an old K's 32ohm with a new design. But need to check it

Aug 20, 2020 at 4:45 AM Post #48,761 of 74,978
That’s exactly what happened to me. The second I put in the ME80, I lost interest in an endless search for other earbuds. Sure, it’s not TOTL or anything, but it gives me exactly what I’ve always looked for in an earbud. The fat/thick shell also fits my ear very securely.

I agree! :) Not TOTL but fantastic nonetheless. Especially considering the price.

ME80 so good.

- Very nice design.
- Mids is very deep.
- The bass is just enough.

Sometimes I feel the bass is weak, but my friend said the bass is really good and strong
b1MlaeD.jpg

You got that right! I don't think it's bass-shy at all :) BTW, did you change the plug on your ME80?

Which mean $ 8.90 is the selling at a loss of Ks Nameless, limited quantity and stop producing ?

Maybe the 'selling at a loss' is only on Taobao and not AE? :thinking:

Aug 20, 2020 at 5:37 AM Post #48,762 of 74,978
You got that right! I don't think it's bass-shy at all :) BTW, did you change the plug on your ME80?

Maybe the 'selling at a loss' is only on Taobao and not AE? :thinking:

After unboxing, my me80 only heard one side, I checked it and found a jack problem. My friend has replaced the jack, it looks cool.
1597915867358.png

I think K's Nameless limited. So I was wondering if me wait for someone review in here, or buy it now before it ran out of stock.

Aug 20, 2020 at 9:12 AM Post #48,764 of 74,978
They are planning to sell these at vido price in China, but I don't think the ali-price is at a loss.
This is probably right, on taobao they're selling 1 pair for $2usd and 5 pairs for slightly over ~$6usd, the Ali sellers probably saw an opportunity to make some money, nothing wrong with that, but if you have access to taobao you might want to buy directly from ksearphone

Aug 20, 2020 at 9:42 AM Post #48,765 of 74,978
This is probably right, on taobao they're selling 1 pair for $2usd and 5 pairs for slightly over ~$6usd, the Ali sellers probably saw an opportunity to make some money, nothing wrong with that, but if you have access to taobao you might want to buy directly from ksearphone
This is K's Nameless ?
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c-s.w4004-3834745469.27.2816344evWJ6Xh&id=625200593132

I think its sound is identical to vido, just with different shell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back