Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 26, 2018 at 10:16 PM Post #35,764 of 75,146
It's pretty much over 120 hours now and that's enough. But I need time to sit down with them. I am taking time off work to stay at home with the youngest kid right now and my own time is very scarce. I can write mails and stuff like that but it's difficult to sit down and concentrate on something. I might get some time tomorrow. Will try to do it then. At least a short write up on TM9 and ZoomFred.

Take your time! I'm just very eager to hear what you think. :)

Sep 26, 2018 at 10:25 PM Post #35,765 of 75,146
A little update for those who are interested in Titanium Ling - there will be two variants: low impendance 32ohm and high impendance 120ohm. Price will be about $340 and $380 accordingly. Cable will be a combination of 5N pure silver and silver palladium alloy strands. Estimated release date will likely be in November.

Sep 26, 2018 at 10:28 PM Post #35,766 of 75,146
A little update for those who are interested in Titanium Ling - there will be two variants: low impendance 32ohm and high impendance 120ohm. Price will be about $340 and $380 accordingly. Cable will be a combination of 5N pure silver and silver palladium alloy strands. Estimated release date will likely be in November.
Heck yeah

Sep 26, 2018 at 10:31 PM Post #35,767 of 75,146
Wow didn't expect there to be a low impendance version and the price is below what I had previously read too.

This is a bit of a long shot but any idea on were to place this in their line up? Is this there new flagship or a revision of the ling.

I'm hoping it's comparable or improved over the Poseidon but that may be wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2018 at 10:52 PM Post #35,768 of 75,146
Wow didn't expect there to be a low impendance version and the price is below what I had previously read too.

This is a bit of a long shot but any idea on were to place this in their line up? Is this there new flagship or a revision of the ling.

I'm hoping it's comparable or improved over the Poseidon but that may be wishful thinking.

If what had been claimed is true, Titanium Ling will be even better sounding than Poseiden, making it a class above the Black and White Ling. The driver is said to be a brand new design, custom ordered from the factory and exclusive to K's.

Price quoted above are the Taobao price, do expect them to inflat internationally.

Sep 26, 2018 at 11:21 PM Post #35,769 of 75,146
If what had been claimed is true, Titanium Ling will be even better sounding than Poseiden, making it a class above the Black and White Ling. The driver is said to be a brand new design, custom ordered from the factory and exclusive to K's.

Price quoted above are the Taobao price, do expect them to inflat internationally.
Ok that's great news thanks!

Oh right yeah didn't think of that, eh if it's my dream earbud it'll be worth the price.

A very early Christmas present to myself :D

Sep 26, 2018 at 11:55 PM Post #35,771 of 75,146
Don't forget about the TM9
P80927-085331-001.jpg

Sep 27, 2018 at 12:16 AM Post #35,773 of 75,146
I've been looking into ordering via an English agent like engtaobao.com - not sure how trustworthy they are though tbh...

I've been quite lucky to find a trustworthy agent (a guy doing taobao purchasing as a side gig), spent quite a lot there due to him also helping me bargain and negotiate (also used 2taobao, their used-items site).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back