Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 27, 2018 at 11:38 PM Post #29,461 of 75,075
I agree with everything you said but also, I only have 2 ears and sometimes it's a nice feeling to know that you have a reliable companion that you can listen to regardless of your mood. could be a magic carpet ride based on the analogy you've given. :) I, too, don't like the feeling of congestion in any way that's why IEM did not work for me, losing those small details that could have heard if enough space between notes and instruments are available within ones head. yes, I guess I prefer the sub-bass impact, the kick and a little oomph here and there but not necessarily bass volume with regards to bass preference. And as long as it does not cloud the rest of the frequency, I'm fine with it.

if i could only have one earbud, then i would be happy with just the Liebesleid alone (and ER4XR for IEM).. and that choice is based on after hearing many earbuds. it is to this day the most suited sound for me.

i do encourage you to find a fellow in your area that has one so that you can audition them of course.

Mar 27, 2018 at 11:47 PM Post #29,462 of 75,075
@jrazmar honestly I’m with chinmie on this one and I haven’t even heard the liebesleid lol!

The BK in all it’s glory is still a more niche earbud for most, the liebesleid by all accounts has the bigger soundstage and possibly deeper sub bass but less emphasis on the mid bass. So it’s probably more suitable to your tastes if you enjoy a spacious presentation.

Mar 27, 2018 at 11:51 PM Post #29,463 of 75,075
if i could only have one earbud, then i would be happy with just the Liebesleid alone (and ER4XR for IEM).. and that choice is based on after hearing many earbuds. it is to this day the most suited sound for me.

i do encourage you to find a fellow in your area that has one so that you can audition them of course.

Got it. So no fit issues so far whatsoever with the Liebesleid? If yes, that might have been contributed to the loss of bass and the like. If none, then you really like the sound sig then. :)

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018 at 11:52 PM Post #29,464 of 75,075
@jrazmar honestly I’m with chinmie on this one and I haven’t even heard the liebesleid lol!

The BK in all it’s glory is still a more niche earbud for most, the liebesleid by all accounts has the bigger soundstage and possibly deeper sub bass but less emphasis on the mid bass. So it’s probably more suitable to your tastes if you enjoy a spacious presentation.

Agree sean. Liebesleid then. Thank you so much guys. Will head now to the online shop. Wish me luck! :)

Mar 28, 2018 at 12:31 AM Post #29,465 of 75,075
Agree sean. Liebesleid then. Thank you so much guys. Will head now to the online shop. Wish me luck! :)
Out of curiosity where are you getting it online? Amazon have it but at a very high price and it’s sold out on the Nicehck store on aliexpress:frowning2:

Got it. So no fit issues so far whatsoever with the Liebesleid? If yes, that might have been contributed to the loss of bass and the like. If none, then you really like the sound sig then. :)
Remember a small earbud can always be tweaked to fit with foams or rings or even foam tape like I used, but a big earbud will always be uncomfortable if it doesn’t fit right.

Atleast for me I always prefer the smaller shell types like the Masya/Shozy and Auglamour RX1 shell. Each are much differently shaped but all small enough that with the right adjustments fit my ears perfectly and sounded thier best with the right fit.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 1:30 AM Post #29,466 of 75,075
I guess whether Liebesleid or BK, I can't be wrong with my decision.

exactly. you can't really go wrong with TOTLs. each one is special. I just happen to live in earbuds paradise (southeast asia countries:beyersmile:) and have access to friends that combined have almost all off TOTL buds, so i can fine tune my choice right down to that one particular buds.

no issue. I'm using hiegi full foams with it. if i want warmer and more midbass, I'd push them a bit deeper in my ears, and i let it sit a bit outside if i want airier sound. both positions sound good and stable because of the weight of the buds.

Mar 28, 2018 at 4:12 AM Post #29,467 of 75,075
The word "Graphene" is way overused, both by sellers as well as (and especially is) in this thread. Not all graphene earbuds are made by the same maker, nor have the exact same sound. It is really confusing when different people talking about different earbuds but all referring to them as "graphene" without telling us which brand or model they are.

Mar 28, 2018 at 6:25 AM Post #29,469 of 75,075
Well I just pulled the trigger on the K’s Black Ling (Gold Cable) and the Toneking TO400. Excited as I haven’t received any earbuds in a few months :ksc75smile:

I sent a note in my purchase of the black ling to seller asking if he would give me a 2.5mm balanced plug but if not it’s ok just thinking ahead for a balanced dap :)

What deals have people gone for so far? I’m curious as to what everyone will choose to buy :L3000:

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018 at 7:19 AM Post #29,470 of 75,075
Hi all
Can anybody tell me how to buy K' Poseidon? any link? Tks

i have one on sale in the for sale forum

Well I just pulled the trigger on the K’s Black Ling (Gold Cable) and the Toneking TO400. Excited as I haven’t received any earbuds in a few months :ksc75smile:

I sent a note in my purchase of the black ling to seller asking if he would give me a 2.5mm balanced plug but if not it’s ok just thinking ahead for a balanced dap :)

What deals have people gone for so far? I’m curious as to what everyone will choose to buy :L3000:

still waiting for clieos review of the dragon 2+ before pulling the trigger.

Mar 28, 2018 at 7:20 AM Post #29,471 of 75,075
i have one on sale in the for sale forum

still waiting for clieos review of the dragon 2+ before pulling the trigger.
I have not seen that dragon earbud mentioned FS anywhere I’m assuming it’s a diy earbud maker that deals through facebook or something?

Mar 28, 2018 at 7:48 AM Post #29,475 of 75,075
I have not seen that dragon earbud mentioned FS anywhere I’m assuming it’s a diy earbud maker that deals through facebook or something?

The maker of Dragon 2+ (also known as SWD2+) is Simphonio, originally known as Sunrise Audio, is a Chinese earbuds company almost as old as Yuin itself, going back over a decade ago. The reason you don't know much about them is that they haven't been much active in the earbud world since their previous flagship SW-Dragon 2 released back in 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back