Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #17,943 of 75,072
Are they with Thumping, Head and Heart Shaking, and Booming Bass and Warm Sound signature? 

I think you are in the wrong thread my friend. You'd better search some IEMs not earphones for that booming head and heart shaking bass.:wink:

Feb 21, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #17,945 of 75,072
  I don't prefer IEMs. Not comfortable. I know that Earbuds will not have shaking head Bass but I wanted max possible and best Bass and Warm among earbuds at reasonable price. 

Every few weeks, you will come in and asking the same question and expect new answers. If you don't want to to try any new one, it will be going circles again, please let others to talk about new buds.

Feb 21, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #17,946 of 75,072
I don't prefer IEMs. Not comfortable. I know that Earbuds will not have shaking head Bass but I wanted max possible and best Bass and Warm among earbuds at reasonable price. 

TY Hi-Z hp320. With right amp it will drive your brain and trick you as if you're in from of live concert bass.

Feb 21, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #17,947 of 75,072
Let me shift the topic a little bit on this Monk+ Vs Apple Buds 
beyersmile.png

First off I'm not very good at describing the sound  into words so bear with me. I really enjoy the Vocals on the Monk+. I currently own a Monk+, SHE3800, and Qain39 and prefers the Vocals of the Monk+ more. I want to see if My feeling for the Monks are right especially the vocals. I feel like the monk+'s vocal is centered / surround compared to the other two buds, where it is more forward or upfront to the ear? That being said, I'm looking for a step up from the Monk+ w/ similar Vocal trend? Nothing Harsh, something I can listen to hours. Price range $130? or maybe $150?

Would you say the Asura 2.0 & Zen 2.0 are similar to the Monk+ in term of Vocals? 

btw: I sleep w/ my Monk+, While my Apple Bud died after a Week.

Feb 21, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #17,949 of 75,072
Let me shift the topic a little bit on this Monk+ Vs Apple Buds :beyersmile:  

First off I'm not very good at describing the sound  into words so bear with me. I really enjoy the Vocals on the Monk+. I currently own a Monk+, SHE3800, and Qain39 and prefers the sound of the Monk+ more. I want to see if My feeling for the Monks are right especially the vocals. I feel like the monk+'s vocal is centered / surround compared to the other two buds, where it is more forward or upfront to the ear? That being said, I'm looking for a step up from the Monk+ w/ similar Vocals? Nothing Harsh, something I can listen to hours. Price range $130? or maybe $150?

Would you say the Asura 2.0 & Zen 2.0 are similar to the Monk+ in term of Vocals? 

What kind of improvement are you expecting to gain over the Monk+?

Feb 21, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #17,950 of 75,072
I think you are in the wrong thread my friend. You'd better search some IEMs not earphones for that booming head and heart shaking bass.:wink:

heavenly sounds dub

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #17,951 of 75,072
  I can't speak for the RY4S as I never heard those, but I have 2 pairs of Qian39. While they have a decent amount of bass, the quality of bass is very low. Don't expect impact from beats, it's very loose. I like the Qian39, and I think it works well for older recordings of bands, gives bass guitars some meat, fleshes out the sound.I like to hear a decent subbass presence when listening to anything. With modern recordings I think Qian39 really falls flat, and also with electronic music. For bassy cheap earbuds, try HE150 sold by Penon. It's more, but still only 14$ and that includes a sturdy pouch. The bass quality is MUCH better than any other budget buds I tried, and I tried a few :). Out of the box they're nice, vocals a bit thin / recessed sounding but nice bass. If you EQ up the mids (I did by ear listening to music I was familiar with) - I gave it a good bump between 1 and 4K, and it fixed the big shortcoming of these buds for me. Also, if you really like bass, they take a LOT of bass EQ, you can really crank out decent subbass on these and they extend well. Quality of bass is much higher than Monk v1 (which had much better bass than Monk+ imo) and TY32v1, faster, more, and can be pushed WAY further before distorting. My EQ is kinda like this:       \_-_      

Really digging these, hope more people take the plunge because I'm curious if others hear the same I'm hearing (budget champ, though not for *everything*).

I meant to ask penon to add one of these to my DHL express shipment coming now, but I forgot to.

Maybe one day i'll have to send you what i've done to a qian39 driver, and will have to hear if the he150 is still superior on bass... all i can say is you may not believe you're hearing qian39 
wink.gif
 it's like Edifier H180 before Demun or Edimun.

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:42 PM Post #17,952 of 75,072
So you are saying that RY4S or Qian39 is much better than TY-Hi-Z 32S in terms of Boomy, Heart Shaking and Warm sound and I should consider them instead of TY-32S? Correct? Is it available on other site as AliExpress will take 45 days to deliver them. I am also considering EM3 again as last time when I bought them, I listen to them on iPod Nano 7th Gen which is a crap. I have Nano 1G now. Unfortunately, I returned the buds but they lost and I lost money as well :frowning2: 

No, I was just saying they're worth considering if you want something bassy relative to other budget earbuds. It will always be limited to some extent, it's like buying a sieve but looking for one that doesn't leak too much.

Definitely not. I ordered $3.5 earbud with them (some rmei earbud). They were much better in terms of build quality but sadly one of the earbud speaker is no longer working so they are useless now :frowning2: But my point is that build quality and feel was surely much much better than Monk+.

Taking the same analogy my freshly purchased leak-free sieve really looks the part with a shiny chrome finish, but it's still useless.

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #17,953 of 75,072
No, I was just saying they're worth considering if you want something bassy relative to other budget earbuds. It will always be limited to some extent, it's like buying a sieve but looking for one that doesn't leak too much.
Taking the same analogy my freshly purchased leak-free sieve really looks the part with a shiny chrome finish, but it's still useless.

I cannot spend a lot on Earbuds. So needs to buy one or may be two within $20-25 range and that's all. That's why I am ensuring that I am going to buy what is the best in this range and in terms of performance as well. Just yesterday only I have paid $750 for hospital bill.

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #17,955 of 75,072
Let me shift the topic a little bit on this Monk+ Vs Apple Buds 
beyersmile.png

First off I'm not very good at describing the sound  into words so bear with me. I really enjoy the Vocals on the Monk+. I currently own a Monk+, SHE3800, and Qain39 and prefers the sound of the Monk+ more. I want to see if My feeling for the Monks are right especially the vocals. I feel like the monk+'s vocal is centered / surround compared to the other two buds, where it is more forward or upfront to the ear? That being said, I'm looking for a step up from the Monk+ w/ similar Vocals? Nothing Harsh, something I can listen to hours. Price range $130? or maybe $150?

Would you say the Asura 2.0 or Zen 2.0 are similar to the Monk+ in term of Vocals? 

What kind of improvement are you expecting to gain over the Monk+?

As much as I can for the Price, I'm exploring at the moment. Maybe better sound stage, nicer Bass ? Whats important is the same or similar sense of Vocals as the Monk+ & Isn't Harsh to the ear. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back