Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 21, 2016 at 6:23 PM Post #14,386 of 75,075
I am waiting for TY650 and K's 500 too. I'm not completely sure I would like Shozy Stardust.
Maybe I should just buy Cax BE as retirement earbuds. But for the moment it's not going to happen. My wallet doesn't agree. 

Nov 21, 2016 at 8:16 PM Post #14,387 of 75,075

If only you'd got the Hi-Z 32 v1 when it was available - deeper bass than the SHE or Q39!
wink.gif

I have both versions and they are the same sonically, only diference is the plug!

I too have both, definitely deeper bass on the v1 with mine. Not a huge difference, but noticeable.

Nov 21, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #14,392 of 75,075
  Interestingly enough that I don't find PT15 to have a particularly hot treble at all. The only way I can imagine that PT15 will have a very bright and uncomfortable  treble is when I listened to it way louder than I should.

I wouldn't call it hot
After a week of playing with them, I wouldn't say that burn in added any extra bass, more or less they are the same.  Treble are emphasized , but not hot, as PT15+silver cable not suffering from sibilance or any kind of distorsion, they provide clear and high resolution sounding. They a bit dry and less airy compare to Tomahawk, but not so boring like Monk, TY hi-z or Fareal

take my opinion with a grain of salt. just listen them with my ordinary office comp. 
biggrin.gif

i'll try later with my benjie s5.

Nov 22, 2016 at 3:29 AM Post #14,395 of 75,075
  Anyone ever seen these?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-X3-1-2M-In-Ear-3-5MM-DIY-Custom-Made-Dynamic-Drive-Unit-Earphone-Bass/1727211_32708033718.html

Personally i don't like Silver cable earbud/headphone :) Copper cables are superior !
By the way it looks nice, but it's with MIC, so i won't assume it will have high quality sound !

Nov 22, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #14,396 of 75,075
  Personally i don't like Silver cable earbud/headphone :) Copper cables are superior !
By the way it looks nice, but it's with MIC, so i won't assume it will have high quality sound !

Yeah, i doubt it would be very good to be honest.
I agree copper is superior, but silver cable Qian39 started to change my opinion on that!

Nov 22, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #14,397 of 75,075
Hi,

I have Shozy Cygnus and Monk/Monk Plus, and I previosly had Tomahawks (I sold them). Personally, I use most time my Monks at work and I really enjoy them.

I've been thinking about buying the Zen 2.0, but I don't know if the purchase will be worth it (more than 100$..)

I don't think that I have problems to drive them with my amp: a headstage arrow 4T.

What's your opinion, is the signature similar to monk?

Thanks

Nov 22, 2016 at 4:45 AM Post #14,398 of 75,075
  Hi,

I have Shozy Cygnus and Monk/Monk Plus, and I previosly had Tomahawks (I sold them). Personally, I use most time my Monks at work and I really enjoy them.

I've been thinking about buying the Zen 2.0, but I don't know if the purchase will be worth it (more than 100$..)

I don't think that I have problems to drive them with my amp: a headstage arrow 4T.

Thanks

I think Asura 2.0 is more like Monk Plus than Zen 2.0 is...

Nov 22, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #14,399 of 75,075
  Hi,

Thanks

Go for Shozy Stardust ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back