Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 23, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #1,427 of 75,134
  I wonder if anyone compared earbuds for gaming. I'm still using the AKG Y15/16 for that.

I used the Zen + Fiio E17 with my PS3 for gaming. For music I listen to it foamless, but for gaming, I use foam because the in game sound effects sound meatier if that makes any sense. 

Earbuds are really good for gaming imo, because of the nice airy soundstage, and you can hear if people are calling for you etc. 

Aug 23, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #1,428 of 75,134
Guys, I need help! 

I just bought one pair of Baldoors/Mrice and I love how this small piece sounds big and I have a personal preference for vocals, so... I really like them. My question here is, What the most solid upgrade from this little bud of 15 bucks?

My friend have one pair of MX985 for sell arround ~$250, this will be a huge upgrade? However I would like more options too, thanks!

Aug 23, 2015 at 4:32 PM Post #1,429 of 75,134
  Guys, I need help! 

I just bought one pair of Baldoors/Mrice and I love how this small piece sounds big and I have a personal preference for vocals, so... I really like them. My question here is, What the most solid upgrade from this little bud of 15 bucks?

My friend have one pair of MX985 for sell arround ~$250, this will be a huge upgrade? However I would like more options too, thanks!

little rough to pay such a premium for an out of production model

I only have my one pair of earbuds in the ATH-cm707 so I am hesitant to recommend since I have so little experience with different buds, but I will say they have a bass-mids leaning kinda sound that is pretty nice for a lot of vocals. Going by what I've read on this thread you can probably find better for less, though.

Aug 23, 2015 at 5:19 PM Post #1,430 of 75,134
Guys, I need help! 

VE Monk, VE Asura, IMHO

Aug 23, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #1,432 of 75,134
I appreciate the help guys, thanks! I'll try the VE sound house, maybe I try ATH in the future too, I have one pair of IM70 and enjoy them but the baldoors show me how earbuds sounds more "airy" over mid-fi IEMs and less "claustrophobic" in my ears, lol.

Aug 23, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #1,434 of 75,134
Hi all..i'm newbie here. Being a silent reader on this thread for a months, and this thread really helps me choosing a good SQ earbuds. I dont really like a build quality from some of chinese brands mentioned on the list.
There is many cheap earbuds from well-known brands like philips and panasonic sells around $5-$20 in my country and it comes with 1-2 years warranty. Anyone tried them? Is it bad? How about the SQ compare to chinese brands on the same price? Thanks...

Aug 24, 2015 at 12:45 AM Post #1,435 of 75,134
This thread is for all lovers of EarBuds from around the world, and all models, noteworthy are mentioned here with the aim to share with other worthy instances, whether from China, or from any other country. Austria AKG, Sennheiser Germany, Blox Thailand, Panasonic, Audio Technica, Pioneer Japan,Ubiquo, Cresyn Korea, VE, China, and so on. And it does not depend on the country and the availability of, but only on SQ, IMHO.

Aug 24, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #1,437 of 75,134
*edit* well golov got there a few seconds before me
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back