1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. cyh03176
    you are missing out a lot. these me80 needs a lot of hours of burn in. sub bass only starts to really show after 50 hours

2. Willber
    Oh well.

3. mbwilson111
    Who is missing out? I have burned mine in for more than 100 hours.

4. cyh03176
    ok u win, btw i was talking to willber but i forgot to quote hahaha

mbwilson111 likes this.
  5. Willber
    There's no point in doing much with them until they are fixed.

mbwilson111 likes this.
  6. WoodyLuvr
    Would the Yinman 600 with 95 ±3 dB/mW sensitivity be at the top of the most difficult to drive earbuds above the K's 600?

7. golov17
    you should not believe what is written in chi-fi ... I already have the second pair of Simphonio D2 + and both have an impedance of 16 ohms on the specifications box, but in fact both have 28.5 ohms .. also Zen2.0 has 290 ohms, etc.

8. assassin10000
    I have them. Great sounding. Balanced with a slight sub-bass kick.

I've worn them for 8+ hours straight. I have fairly small ears, a zsn doesn't fit comfortably for me. If a standard mx500 style earbud fits you, these will too. And they are over ear, so will stay much better too.

courierdriver likes this.
  9. nick n
    Willber in your signature you have some things coloured red. Are those favourites or?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  10. palestofwhite
    I have pretty much prevented myself from purchasing and have been rotating my existing collection, but have recently taken interest in the MMCX versions of the RY4S plus and MX500. Now I don't know which of the two I should get next, but I'd like something that has good bass presentation (akin to the Kube V1, Sabia Pearl or Willsound MK2). I know you own most of them so I'd personally like to hear your opinion before I hit the purchase button.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  11. itomu
    [​IMG]
    FYI...
    RY4S MMCX 300 ohm = GM500 driver
    RY4S driver = RY4S MMCX Normal version driver
    RY4S HI version driver = RY4S Plus version driver
    Thank you RY Earphone Store.

I like listening GM500 UE cable of gentle sound when I'm tired.
    (Bass and treble are shy)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    wskl, ValSilva, golov17 and 1 other person like this.
  12. mbwilson111
    I prefer my RY4S Mmcx Plus to my MX500 MMCX. My500 seems a little bright and seemed to be a little bass light to me.

I really like the RY4S Plus.. iI have a balanced cable on them but have been using an SE adapter. Not actually tried them balanced yet.

chellity, palestofwhite and DBaldock9 like this.
  13. HungryPanda
    The RY4S MMCX Plus certainly has more bass than the EMX500 MMCX, Closer to the Willsound MK2

14. palestofwhite
    I had the original RY4S quite some years back, but I can't actually recall how they sounded besides them being really good for their price. May I know how you would compare the Plus to the original? If memory serves me right the RY4S already have a good amount of bass. I'm back to using the Kube V1 because that bass and sound presentation is just so addictive. I was hoping to get something in the tune of the Kube V1 but with MMCX, since they are really fragile.

15. mbwilson111
    Just do it. I don't think you will be disappointed. Isn't it just a few dollars? Get the Plus version.