1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. Ira Delphic
    Or for half the price of the MK2 consider the Yincrow RW-9. It's pretty amazing at any price! It's my daily driver (got two of them) and an excellent all 'rounder. No need to change earbuds as I move between music genres.

2. RobinFood
    @DynamicEars
    Get the MKII! It really is amazing, it's saved me from a lot of impulse buys...everytime I want a new bud I listen to the MKII on the Es100. Mids are clear, just a little recessed.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    viatraco, DynamicEars and HungryPanda like this.
  3. rahmish
    Mk2 is much better IMO!

DynamicEars likes this.
  4. activatorfly
    The "red mist" PT25 & EP35 have gatecrashed the Kubist Friday night party! lol

5.jpg

Bartig, Stenso, nick n and 8 others like this.
  5. DynamicEars
    Thanks for your suggestions, i dont mind the price of MK2 if i can get it better, i dont want to collect many buds, just 1 or 2 decent one, so i can chip in $50 or stretch until $100 max, but wanna get the best / performance ratio. Anyway thanks for that!

wow another one for MK2, great thank you

do you have both? so MK2 really much better than EB2? how about their mids? clarity? Thanks!
    *edit just saw your profile you own both! and nice collection! any other suggestion or MK2 is good enough?

Ira Delphic likes this.
  6. Themilkman46290
    Hey can you guys tell me what your impressions are on the "pink myst" PT25 buds, i am curious about the shape, never tried that style

7. activatorfly
    "Red mist" - I just re-visited them today...the earpod shape is cool as they stay in your ears whilst mobile & I do still kinda like them - they were reviewed quite favourably.

8. Themilkman46290
    You wouldnt happen to have a link to that wou you?

9. rahmish
    Yeah, I have both, mk2 wins in almost all aspects, eb2 sounds a bit clearer IMO, to be honest I prefer Mk1, one of my favorites

10. activatorfly
    Themilkman46290 likes this.
  11. Zerohour88
    would the ST-10 be redundant if I already have the EBX? since you mentioned the ST-10 being midway from TOTL to 2nd tier.

12. ClieOS Contributor
    ST-10 will be more neutral tonally than EBX, but if you are looking for a very noticeable upgrade in SQ, I don't think you will find it on ST-10. Perosnally however, I'll rank ST-10 a little higher than EBX.

13. ClieOS Contributor
    [​IMG]

ZEVA The Dragon 2.0M Standard
    DIY iBud with AKG Prototype driver (see this for detail)
    ZEVA Lord.E (东皇) - this is actually the same earbuds as the DonHuang / East Emperor I posted a few months ago, but I sent it back for a slight retune.
    Sony STH40D

ValSilva, HungryPanda and DBaldock9 like this.
  14. waynes world
    I can always count on you kids!

I love it when I get a new cheapo bud delivered to me, don't bother with any burn in, don't bother with any foams, throw them in my ears, throw on some good tunes, and immediately am impressed with what I'm hearing.

The K's 64's are great!

Kudos to all involved :)

Edit: this is what I'm listening to. Dave Mathews rocks..

Bartig, j4100, Ira Delphic and 3 others like this.
  15. mbwilson111

The MK1 rev2 is also one. of my favorites. I don't have the MK2 but I have listened to my husband's a couple of times.

capnjack and DBaldock9 like this.