1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. Chris674
    Sabia V6 are back for sale by the same eBay seller as the Kubes. He's got standard, Silver plated cable and mmcx versions. I said I wasn't going to buy anymore... I lied.

nick n and Willber like this.
  2. HungryPanda
    had a productive day as I made a 150 ohm MX500 earbud and recabled a couple of Sony Ericsson MH300

20190213_185608[1].jpg

jibberish, drey101, nick n and 6 others like this.
  3. waynes world
    mmcx version - cool! I'm not going to buy anymore. I hope I'm not lying lol

nick n likes this.
  4. bonson
    I finally ordered the Qlabs Athena. To me signature is dark, good amount of bass for a yuin shell, mids very good and high a little recessed. Soundstage is very good too.

20190209_120733_HDR.jpg

wskl, nick n, j4100 and 4 others like this.
  5. gazzington
    What other iems would you people rec for black metal?

6. rahmish
    Looks great! How is mh300? I think it's one of couple Sony ericsson what I haven't tried

7. j4100
    Been thinking about those. Sounds good.

8. HungryPanda
    The MH300 is my favourite of them all, great sound, not your usual bassy Sony sound, good soundstage and as can be had for around £3 well worth it. The easiest to recable by far as the shell totally opens up and the drivers are held in by a rubber ring.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    rahmish likes this.
  9. letlive
    Can you provide a link please?
    Edit: Found it.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  10. rahmish
    Looks that I just found new recabling project target!

HungryPanda and mbwilson111 like this.
  11. MelodyMood
    Sure. Let me have a look. How is the Sound signature of these earbuds? Darker and Bassy with smooth treble? I saw there is Snow Lotus 1 and 2.0 is also there?

12. Willber
    The SLs and Kubes don't have mics.

bigtim likes this.
  13. MisterMudd
    Same here. Left ear only. Exacerbated in the early 90's when a plane I was on was not decompressed and they opened the plane door at the terminal. Both ears were seriously pressure slammed but my right ear recovered. High-pitched ringing is there all the time, but I've just learned to acknowledge that it is what it is. Maybe someday before we give up the ghost they will come up with a cure.

Edit: removed transport provider name.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  14. chinmie
    time to start saving up for that cybernetic ears :dt880smile::dt880smile:

15. MelodyMood
    Yes. Just noticed. Any idea about Iris earbuds? I also don't see any earbud with mic which is having high impedence. And how abouot different versions of Monk+ like from Hengrui or other brand?