1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. palestofwhite
    I've removed my post just in case the product turns out to be a hoax.

2. seanc6441
    Because the item shown in the picture will never sound good.

Ever held an earbud more than 1cm away from your ear? How does it sound?

This will sound no different, except you'll be wearing a heavy headphone on top of it.

The design doesn't seem to make an effort to put the earbud in your ear first, but even if it did it's not going to improve SQ at all. It will actually make it sound less open sounding similar to putting your hands over your ears whilst wearing earbuds.

This product is a complete scam or a hoax, but your free to be our test subject if you wanna try it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    BadReligionPunk likes this.
  3. viatraco
    @HungryPanda , could you tell something about SQ in Linsoul DTM DIY PK1 A8 ?
    https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/Lins...inany-Kabel-MMCX-Earbuds-PK1/32867662218.html

What is the diference in sound between A8 and PK1 ? I was asking seller but did't respond.

I'm wondering if is comparable in sound quality with Linsoul BLD 150Ohm...
    https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/BLD-...ne-Wysokiej-Wierno-ci-HiFi-S/32869327378.html

I need good quality earbuds with mmcx connectors. I've tried Toneking TO65 and Yinyoo BK2 but their sound signature is not for me. I like VE Asura's 2.0 sound and want to try ZEN 2.0 also.
    Thank you

4. chinmie
    might as well better off using earbuds and buy those industrial/shooting ear muffs than this :beyersmile:

5. HungryPanda
    Hi viatraco, the linsoul PK1 A8 is a little fuller & more energetic sounding than the pk1. Linsoul do have a certain house sound. The BLD150 is smoother sounding but need more power to drive it than the A8 but the AB does have removable cables due to the mmcx connectors. I personally prefer the BLD 150, it just sounds so good

viatraco likes this.
  6. Ira Delphic
    Where are Vidos available for $2 for US customers? I can only find this.
    At $2 I need many pairs!

Note: The junk in the URL after html has been removed :dt880smile:

7. Ira Delphic
    chinmie likes this.
  8. snip3r77
    Ira Delphic likes this.
  9. snip3r77
    Just received my Snow Lotus 1.0 plus
    first impression after running in for 30secs

The sound Vido is supposed to be *wink*

Anyone knows the diff btw normal 1.0plus and commerative 1.0plus LOL

HungryPanda likes this.
  10. BadReligionPunk
    Well at first, it seemed that there was some way that the headphones were amplifying the sound. Second look and it seems impossible so yea its probably a hoax designed to gather emails for some reason. I signed up but then was sent a confirmation email asking me to confirm, which I did not do.

11. Willber
    Ira Delphic likes this.
  12. NymPHONOmaniac
    Ira Delphic likes this.
  13. Ira Delphic
  14. mbwilson111
    Seems like the post I made explaining how to do that was mostly useless. I know that some other users other than us do it but too many don't.

HungryPanda likes this.
  15. NymPHONOmaniac
    Yeah its insane price....was already thinking this at 4$...now I don't see the goal of trying to find cheap earbuds drivers...but feel bad about trowing cheap cable in garbage (not the shell, wich is nice too).

OH, the html link stuff was simple, will do that for sure with every ALI links now. (im dumb with this kind of stuffs and was more paranoid about affiliated links aspect of shady sharer)

Ira Delphic likes this.