1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. j4100
    That is a great bud. I'm using it a lot since I got it late last year.

subwoof3r and Hououin Kyouma like this.
  2. subwoof3r
    Unfortunately I still don't have any 2.5mm Balanced equipment yet :frowning2: will it sound the exact same if I use a balanced>3.5mm adapter ?
    Also, a quick comparative with SL 1.0+ would be appreciated (if possible) :)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  3. Hououin Kyouma
    The SL 2.5mm Balanced is the SL 1.0+ with better mids and highs, more clearity. Same sound signature but better quality :smile_phones: SL 1.0: 5.5/10, SL 1.0+: 9/10 and SL 2.5mm: 10/10 :ksc75smile:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
    subwoof3r likes this.
  4. seanc6441
    Is it the same driver as 1.0+ just with a balanced cable? If you know of course?

5. Hououin Kyouma
    Yes! :L3000: Same driver but better cable and 2.5mm balanced make it sound better :dt880smile:

6. mbwilson111
    My DP100 has arrived. Sounds great out of the box (no box just bubble wrap). Using it today with a small pocketable dap.

R0014211.JPG

7. waynes world
    Glad you are liking both the Kube and the Sabia! Fwiw I find the Sabia's to stay in fine if I use a shirt clip.

Glad you are liking both the SL1.0+ and the Kube!

The Sabia V6, SL1.0+ and Kube1 are my current holy trinity of awesome sounding budget buds :)

Are you referring to this one?:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...MP3-Player-Amplifier/2178200_32889629399.html

nick n and Hououin Kyouma like this.
  8. mbwilson111
    j4100 likes this.
  9. pr0b3r
    You're in for a big treat! They have a lot of potential when recabled with some tuning adjustments. Not that I know specifically how they do it, but a lot of DIY versions of those two buds have recently sprouted here in my country. I still haven't heard a bad one to date.

10. Ira Delphic
    Where did you purchase the DP 100 from? I see at least two different stores on Ali. What would you compare them to - from your exensive list of earbuds? Thanks!

11. mbwilson111
    This was the only one that had the silver color that I wanted (and a straight plug).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...iFi-In-Ear-Earphone-HD-Sound/32831005293.html

I have only listened to a couple of albums and was enjoying what I was hearing out of that little dap. I can't find any fault with it but I enjoy different sound signatures and am happy as long as I am enjoying my music.

I can't really compare at this point. I have too much plus I have more recently been listening with the buds that my husband has made.

drey101 and DBaldock9 like this.
  12. Ira Delphic
    Understood. I find that I can either AB different earbuds OR listen and enjoy music, but not both. I'd rather listen to music. And right now my EB200 earbuds and OK Computer FLAC played on my LG V30 sounds pretty amazing!

drey101, HungryPanda and mbwilson111 like this.
  13. mbwilson111
    I will pick the music every time. The only reason I have so much is because I get curious and my husband is an enabler... as are most of the people here...

Ira Delphic, HungryPanda and drey101 like this.
  14. golov17
    Some blues with PMV :)
    P90128-222326-001.jpg

HungryPanda, nick n, Matarro and 2 others like this.
  15. Willber
    I haven't listened to them for a while, but looking at my EQ profiles it seems to be most similar to the Yincrow X6.

drey101 and Ira Delphic like this.