1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. DBaldock9
    I haven't heard anything that's more (both are under $200) expensive than the VE Zen 2.0 ZOE (recently discontinued), or the Wong Kuan Wae "Blur hALF/hALF" - but I'm impressed by the sound of each of them.

palestofwhite likes this.
  2. cathee
    I've been very tempted by those metal Blurs. Do you just drop him a DM on Instagram to order?

DBaldock9 likes this.
  3. DBaldock9
    Yes Wong can be contacted on Instagram, or on Facebook (I used Facebook).
    He will work with you to best provide the tuning that you want, along with the cable type, and connectors that you prefer.

cathee likes this.
  4. cathee
    :warning::warning::warning::heart::nerd:

DBaldock9 likes this.
  5. mochill
    I like the kube, they are my sound signature. Love the orange color too.

6. Matarro
    Exactly, that's why it's pointless that it bugs me. Some kind of OCD I guess. :) Honestly it's never occurred to me that symmetrical mmcx buds don't have to be marked L/R, feels wrong.

That would be interesting! I guess it's not possible to order the V6 outside of Asia? The way things are atm I don't want to order such a cheap earbud unless I'm getting something else as well. I'm kind of crap at reviews though so hopefully someone else will beat me to it. :wink:

j4100 and DBaldock9 like this.
  7. nick n
    I see the Vunbuds are not at Rholupat now. I am at the point where these Sabia sound so good it might be fun to get a tricked out set just to have . Are you aware of any other places to find the Vunbud waynesworld?
    Or if it is a periodic/cyclical availability at Rholupat or simply no more?

did you recieve yours? ( I assume so )

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    DBaldock9 likes this.
  8. waynes world
    Yes. I think they were 2.5mm balanced as well, which I'd enjoy running off of the ES100.

It would however be nice to know what the differences are sonically.

No, I'm not aware of anywhere other than Rholupat. If a bunch of us begged, he'd probably come up with some more.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  9. BadReligionPunk
    None of Elibud stuff is available anymore on Rholupat.

Im glad I got the VUNBUD when I did. It started off as a treacherous journey but has since ended up being a very nice affair.

DBaldock9 likes this.
  10. mochill
    Yes I did

DBaldock9 and nick n like this.
  11. palestofwhite
    Still nothing... but I did find some from a UK store that ships to my country... :)

HungryPanda, jogawag and DBaldock9 like this.
  12. antdroid
    I picked up two buds from Faaeal off amazon this week.

Datura X -- this one has the most awesome build for the price but it flat out sounds like hot garbage. There's zero bass. No mids. Veiled. Missing sparkle. I mean, I dont even know how you can even whatever is coming out of it music.

Iris - This was only $7.99? It sounds really good for $8! It has good treble extension and impactful bass and wide soundstage. V-shaped, but with good clarity. I recommend this one. It's up there with the RW-9 and X6 for my favorite budget picks.

13. j4100
    You could drop Adhi at Rholupat a message asking if any more Vunbuds turn up, to let you know. That's how I got mine.

14. Hououin Kyouma
    You picked up two worst buds from faaeal lmao :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: snow lotus 1.0 2.5mm balanced > snow lotus 1.0+ > 400ohm faaeal > 150ohm rosemary > narcissus 300ohm >>> snow lotus 1.0 > snow lotus 2.0 >.......>>>>>> iris > datura x :wink:

DBaldock9 likes this.
  15. chinmie
    the Datura should have bass. quite ample amount of midbass. it is not a sparkly earbud, but more of a warm sounding analog cassette tape-y one.

in fact the first time i got it i can only use it without foams because of the midbass amount. after a few hours the bass lessened and i put on a thin monk like foams on them

DBaldock9 and HungryPanda like this.