1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. exavolt
    Now, how would you compare MK2 against GM500 as The Panda prefers MK2?

2. HungryPanda
    I also really like the GM500

exavolt likes this.
  3. subwoof3r
    I would say it depends on what you want to listen and on which bump you prefer: either mids or bass.
    I completely agree with Panda about the forwarded upper mids, so it helps a lot for vocals especially.
    For "relax" listening, I would say GM500, but if you want fun and energy, then I would call the MK2 :)
    I can even more appreciate details retrieving on GM500 than TM9!

HungryPanda and exavolt like this.
  4. Narayan23
    What´s your opinion on the GM500 sound compared to the RY4S? TIA.

5. subwoof3r
    Unfortunately I don't have received my R4YS yet, I hope this week :)
    I stay you tuned

DBaldock9 and Narayan23 like this.
  6. chaiyuta
    1months ago, I had a chance to listen SVARA-M which is directly purchased via the official taobao store, and I told one, who now becomes the local distributor for SVARA, that SVARA-M is pretty good SQ. It seems SVARA already accredited my local authorized distributor, and the distributor informs that SVARA is going to release the revised version of SVARA both M and L in the next month. One thing for sure is that MMCX socket becomes submerge inside its housing.

1) The current version of SVARA-L and SVARA-M
    SVARA L-M.jpg

2) The upcoming revised SVARA
    SVARA 2018 01.jpg

exavolt, groucho69, DBaldock9 and 3 others like this.
  7. chaiyuta
    Though, if the second-hand CM2000Ti price in the Japan market goes down enough (approx. under 250USD), I might pull trigger on it. Cause I am pretty much playing on upgraded cables. It might be the same case as Rose Mojito which many don't like its high-frequency area with the stock cable. While I am one of happy listeners when pairing it with 3rd party upgraded cables.

By the way, It seems no news about Ty Hi-Z brand since he released 800-Ohm earbuds. Do you know any news?

8. mochill
    Need more information on the blox earphones

9. ClieOS Contributor
    As far as I can tell, they are pretty much still selling the same old models.

10. doggiemom
    I wasn't going to buy any new buds for awhile because I want to buy a turntable....... but "screw it." :ksc75smile:

I'm Asian, so I can't dance. :joy::footprints::footprints::footprints:

seanc6441, groucho69 and DBaldock9 like this.
  11. waynes world
    Do you have any thoughts regarding the SQ differences between the two?

12. chaiyuta
    Sorry I've never tried SVARA-L before. The version I tried is SVARA Pro (snail chamber design) and it is M-version which is equivalent to PK-size housing with a bit smaller.

waynes world likes this.
  13. DBaldock9
    Well, Karate can look a bit like dancing... :ksc75smile:

14. mbwilson111
    Excuses...excuses...

groucho69, HungryPanda and DBaldock9 like this.
  15. rkw
    Not as bad as clapping on the wrong beat.