1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. nxnje
    Didn't mean the fengru, but the other photo i posted, which was taken by opening a link you've sent me some posts ago saying that was the same driver but cheaper.
    Diy sr2 but at 9$ usd around.

2. jogawag
  3. j4100
  4. Danneq
    Screw that! (pun intended)

golov17 and j4100 like this.
  5. j4100
    HungryPanda likes this.
  6. mbwilson111
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    euge, seanc6441, groucho69 and 4 others like this.
  7. doggiemom
    Yes, these look kinda silly. I'd feel like a pimp.

Narayan23, mbwilson111, j4100 and 2 others like this.
  8. DBaldock9
    Well, they are listed as, "...DJ Earbuds 24K Gold Plated Shell With Silver Plated Cable..." - so if you're DJ'ing a Hip-Hop dance, you'd fit right in! :wink:

doggiemom, golov17, groucho69 and 3 others like this.
  9. rkw
    In the specs, it says "Model Number: K'S 600". It would be fair to assume that the earpiece is exactly a K's 600 with gold wrapper.

This is the perfect accessory to make an outfit complete, after you've put on the gold bracelets, chains and rings.

10. mbwilson111
    I will keep that in mind next time I DJ a hip hop dance.

11. j4100
    Thanks, I missed that point, though should have guessed it would be an existing bud.

:dt880smile:

Too true!

DBaldock9 likes this.
  12. Zerohour88
  13. gazzington
    So what are the bargains to look out for on 11.11? I'm after some buds for work....

14. ClieOS Contributor
    Blox new earbuds are almost ready to take order. One will be priced as the same as TM9, but with new driver. Another one will be around US$170 or so.

euge, HungryPanda, subwoof3r and 3 others like this.
  15. seanc6441
    Nice, but they are overhyping a pretty basic concept of open/closed adjustable ports. It's cool but not revolutionary. But all that matters is the sound :)
    Traded my BK + cash for a Blox TM9 :)

But I have some other cables I can try.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    jogawag and DBaldock9 like this.