1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. Blueshound24
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. groucho69
    I do not have BK.

Also I wear buds sideways.

3. doggiemom
    Campfred 2. Zoomfred is better in some ways, but the Campfred 2 cable is soft enough for portable use.

kfarndog and Danneq like this.
  4. RevPizzaguy
    My 1.0+ has the cloth cable up to the split, then plastic jacket to the buds. I haven't tried the 1.0, but general consensus on this thread is that the 1.0 braided have a much inferior sound to the 1.0+.

5. tronth
  6. iron2k
    This one in clear

Wooeasy DIY EMX500 In-ear Earphones Flat Head Plug Earphone HiFi Bass Earbuds DJ Earbuds Heavy Bass Sound Quality
    https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32789344867.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32789344867&productSubject=Wooeasy-DIY-EMX500-In-ear-Earphones-Flat-Head-Plug-Earphone-HiFi-Bass-Earbuds-DJ-Earbuds&spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.75bf63c0YiEnNR

7. mbwilson111
    All of the links that people keep posting that start with s.click only lead to the front page not the item.

golov17 likes this.
  8. BadReligionPunk
    Lothar101 likes this.
  9. iron2k
  10. BadReligionPunk
    Can anybody point me to a chart or list, or in someway briefly compare all of FAAEAL earbuds to me quickly. Having a hard time compiling info on them all.

Iris, snow lotus, rosemary, Narcissus, 32 ohm, 64 ohm, 150ohm ect.

I own Datura-X for reference.

11. HungryPanda
    Earbuds Anonymous of FB will jump in and help you there

12. seanc6441
    Try ali thin foams on them, excellent balance and tight punchy bass. Love how spacious and detailed it presents with that setup.

BadReligionPunk likes this.
  13. BadReligionPunk
    That's what I originally put on them as soon as I got them. Liked them but after trying thin donuts, I settled on using those.

14. singledot02
    Snow Lotus 1.0 or RY4S UE? they are about the same price right now @ali

15. exavolt
    I think people here are recommending the SL1.0+ (with plus), and it seems that they are not stocking the pluses at ali. I'll wait for them to restock the pluses. In the mean time, you might want to take RY4S UE. You won't be disappointed.