1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. golov17
    Just toys for boys )))

HungryPanda likes this.
  2. ClieOS Contributor
    On WillSound's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/WillSound-355453261556612/

Pretty sure I have heard most Cypherus earbuds made before 2017. Met Herry @ Cypherus himself and his friends on CamJam Singapore as well as @rudi0504, between them most of Cypherus' earbuds were there and we actually had a mini earbuds meet for over an hour - Good time! Anyway, the main reason I don't own a Cypherus so far has nothing to do with their sound (*which are all excellent!!!), but the fact that I wholeheartedly hate thick cable and those that I am interested in (sound wise) just not going to work for me (cable wise).

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    cathee and golov17 like this.
  3. snip3r77
    I missed can jam twice as I was away . Sad panda

4. subwoof3r
    Unfortunately my RY4S payment has just been rejcted (bought too many earbuds these past weeks ^^ // joking).
    I will finally wait 11.11 ali sales to buy not only RY4S, but Vido and Snow Lotus 1.0+ (and maybe 2.0 too) !! haha :)
    Thanks to all for your precious contributions on this thread, I'm now in a sort of earbuds foly ^^

5. exavolt
    Having some buds with same shells could cause confusion. Do you guys have any suggestion for making nice labels directly on the buds or probably attached to the cables?

Where can I get SL1.0+? On Faaeal's Ali store, their pluses are greyed out (can't be selected).

6. trashboatdude
  7. Danneq
    You might be right but I'll never know until I've tried them. I did like Moondrop Liebesleid. I still sold them because I prefer a more balanced sound instead of the main focus on upper mids and highs on Liebesleid. Musicmaker/Toneking Tomahawk are described as slightly bright but I really like them with metal despite being a bit sensitive to bright sound signatures.

I am thinking of picking between SWD2+ and Shozy BK since I'd like one pair of TOTL earbuds with Yuin shell.

8. snip3r77
    I’m just wondering what are the good stuff that has great discounts during 11.11

9. chinmie
    i think you would like the SWD2+ better than the BK

10. RodRevenge
    Thank you for clarifying, im eyeing the r4ys but was deciding between the UE or that sexy red+white HI cable.

11. mochill
    Still have my TM9

12. groucho69
    Current fav is Shozy Cygnus Balanced Edition....I have something on the way....

Blur Chocolate.jpg

chellity likes this.
  13. tronth
    Guys, what's the difference between UE and HI cable?

I think I am going to buy the vido's to try them (2 euros is ridiculously cheap) and the R4YS for 8 euros, anything better at that price point?

RodRevenge likes this.
  14. BuddhaBruce
    How does the cyngus compare to the bk?

15. RevPizzaguy
    exavolt likes this.