1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. HungryPanda
    K's earbuds are something special

DBaldock9 likes this.
  2. mbwilson111
    I wonder if I will need one last bud. I do need that box :)

Does this bud have a name?

DBaldock9 likes this.
  3. seanc6441
    Agreed! They seem to focus releasing high quality over quantity and it takes ambition from them to drop the mx500 shell they were used to tuning for these new brass and titanium designs.

Good price for the build quality. Do you have the original K300 or K300 samsara for comparison?

Which more expensive buds do these compete with?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  4. golov17
    http://headphoneguru.com/
    Clear
    P81015-102634-003.jpg

Lothar101, DBaldock9, Dubusal and 5 others like this.
  5. singledot02
    Please recommend BUDS upgrade from Headroom MS16
    Genre: RNB, HipHop, Rock, Alternative, Metal

BUDGET: $100 and below

6. palestofwhite
    I'm loving the Zen 2.0 Black Edition that arrived this morning... :ksc75smile:

j4100, Spider fan, Forty6 and 2 others like this.
  7. rahmish
    I would recommend Willsound Mk1 or Mk2, I personally prefer Mk1 for hiphop, but you can try cheaper options like Vido, EMX 500 or RY4S

8. Forty6
    Ha congrats for your newly catch bro.

My Zen2.0 black alternative Zoe with Black cardas golden ratio speakers wires say Hi

20181015_231317.jpg

DBaldock9, Dubusal, j4100 and 4 others like this.
  9. palestofwhite
    Thank you.... :D

Someday I'll own a QLS like yourself... Maybe the QA361...

Forty6 likes this.
  10. Forty6
    What is QA360 QA361 when you got a option which make more sense of pairing up the QLS QA860 with the New venture electronics Defiant Amp :L3000:

palestofwhite likes this.
  11. palestofwhite
    Whichever can bring out the desired performance of the Zen Blacks...

I'll have to go check them out soon! :ksc75smile:

Forty6 likes this.
  12. Forty6
    With that pairing . probably can finally gets to sit back , cross leg and relax to enjoy the music peacefully without the head keeps having second or third thoughts about upgrading for a year or 2 at least

palestofwhite likes this.
  13. jant71
    Yep, If they are near Heigi good and, like I said I need to add on to get the free shipping limit then I get something useful for my money instead of just paying shipping on Amazon. They say they are thick and always have points or some credits on Amazon. Just got $3 for reviewing a DAP. They just need to be good enough. :)

14. ChikiChpoki
    Headroom MS16 has microphone and controls, if you really need a mic try Boarseman K25, they are neutral earbuds.
    There are variants without mic: QianYun Qian25, also neutral, slightly better then K25.
    As for metal and other heavy genres I recommend anyone to try QianYun Qian69, they are mid bass forward and also has unique sound signature.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  15. seanc6441
    20181016_005736.jpg

Rose Masya re-terminated as the original plug was flaking and effecting the signal.

I was having an issue with the connectors staying put so they are under some clear heat shrink now.

euge, KevDzn, DBaldock9 and 5 others like this.