1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. mbwilson111
    I usually burn things in for at least two days continuously ... sometimes up to a week. Can't say I ever notice a difference but others do so...

These RY4S are sounding pretty big straight out of my Cayin N3. Listening to Dave Alvin's Ashgrove album...one that I am extremely familiar with plus I have seen him live both solo and with full band... in a 400 seat venue.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. activatorfly
    Ok thanks! - It's awesome that ATi7500 is underwhelmed by RY4S.....just about to order RY04 before finishing thi.......

DBaldock9 likes this.
  3. mbwilson111
    I think you will get more than your 3 pound worth...

DBaldock9 and activatorfly like this.
  4. activatorfly
    Indubitably! RY just can't be beaten for value! :)

DBaldock9 likes this.
  5. mbwilson111
    This is the RY04 that I have... totally different shell than the RY4S.

[​IMG]

6. activatorfly
    I opted for the champagne gold finish.

Snap22.jpg

7. mbwilson111
    The color choice probably does not matter... foams will cover that part. I put black foams on most of mine.

activatorfly and DBaldock9 like this.
  8. toear
    ......... me three..... :robot:

9. rkw
    Contact Jim NiceHCK through the "Contact Seller" messaging on your order. Vendors often don't really want the product back, and may send you a replacement if you provide proof (pics or video) of destroying the item you received.

10. DBaldock9
    activatorfly likes this.
  11. Danneq
    This is what in other words is called "Head fi foreplay".

ValSilva, bhima, wazzupi and 4 others like this.
  12. Narayan23
    RevPizzaguy and activatorfly like this.
  13. wazzupi
    Welp blowing into them fixed it which is an awesome crazy fix hahaha

bhima, Forty6, chellity and 3 others like this.
  14. vetsin
    Hi! I was sent here from the IEM thread and started reading your recommendations. It's already 3:30am on my part of the world and after reading comments trying to decide what to buy, I realized that you guys are a bunch of enablers. haha I got so confused, you're buying everything! Anyway looks like I'm ready to buy the RY4S given the price and your feedback.

Now, what I'm really looking for is neutral/flat sounding earbuds with a large soundstage. Does the EB2 fit that bill? What else should I consider? Thanks!

15. HungryPanda
    I would recommend Linsoul BLD150 and Toneking T200

chellity, waynes world and vetsin like this.