Earbuds Round-Up
May 15, 2018 at 3:23 AM Post #31,052 of 75,146
May 15, 2018 at 8:12 AM Post #31,053 of 75,146
plus one on the review impressions. Dragon 2+ strengh is it's soundstaging. overall like them a whole lot more than the Mojito
Never heard the D2+ but that review gave me a good metal image of its sound. Very well written and it does highlight the Soundstage and vocals as strong points.

About the Mojito soundstage I could compare it to my Black Ling and say a similar point. Mojito is super wide and moderately deep but it doesn’t have the same 3D feeling of my Ling. Sounds hit you from big vast planar faces on each side... but you know where it’s coming from in all instances and that it’s produced from the left and right earbud.

With the Ling although not being quite as wide, the sounds are unpredictable and placed on any point around the head. It keeps you more alert to changes in imaging position and your brain doesn’t associate every sound being produced from the earbud but it sounds like the source of the sound is completely surrounding you.

May 15, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #31,054 of 75,146
Could anyone with the Willsound MK3 (or MK1/2) take a picture of their Y-Split where the cables come out? Mine looks a bit raw with some glue and blue insulation sticking out from the bottom hole.

EDIT: Alright have clarified with Will that it's normal... Not that it affects the excellent sound even before the recommended 20 hours burn-in...

Last edited:
May 15, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #31,055 of 75,146
Could anyone with the Willsound MK3 (or MK1/2) take a picture of their Y-Split where the cables come out? Mine looks a bit raw with some glue and blue insulation sticking out from the bottom hole.

EDIT: Alright have clarified with Will that it's normal... Not that it affects the excellent sound even before the recommended 20 hours burn-in...
Congratulations! Post a pic here. Is it a mk3?

May 15, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #31,058 of 75,146
Well I have the Willsound mk2 and my wife has the mk1. I will have to let her give me a listen
You are in for a treat! They’re both absolutely brilliant buds, i find the mk.1 extends a bit more at either end, but it needs a touch more volume. Happy listening, if she’ll let you! :wink:

May 15, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #31,059 of 75,146
May 15, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #31,062 of 75,146
I do not know
Just remember that she’ll want them back!
Might be worth swapping for a while, no that won’t work, not for a/b ‘ing and she might want to keep both!
Best just order another pair! :wink:

May 15, 2018 at 1:29 PM Post #31,064 of 75,146
Just remember that she’ll want them back!
Might be worth swapping for a while, no that won’t work, not for a/b ‘ing and she might want to keep both!
Best just order another pair! :wink:

yes
no
no

I don't want HIM to want to keep both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back