1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. zeta555
  2. chinmie
    I think it's pure silver, like your poseidon :ksc75smile:

3. chaiyuta
    @zeta555 : Agreed. They should create their own housing while still keep the same O.D. size of front cover likes others did. Create their new mold rather than be a copycat and save up the mold cost.

4. seanc6441
    I don’t think it looked cheap on the shozy bk with matte black paint. It looks classic yes, not very modern but cheap, eh I find it fine.

Although I do love the look of the liebesleid aswell. Beautiful looking earbud.

5. zeta555
    yeah, that earbud looks super interesting!

right? at least make it detachable or something.

all I'm saying is they should spend some of the budget on looks as well. add detachable cable. use better materials. earbud is getting expensive very fast, at least make it look good.

i met with a couple of earbud enthusiasts in my country, most of their buds use either yuin or ve shell. when I ask which is which, it always take them a couple of seconds to recognize their own earbuds. sometime they even guess wrong. why? the buds all look the same.

6. chaiyuta
    Exactly, if they can provide 2-pin detachable housing and still keep the same form factor size is a plus. Do more R&D on housing material. Unlike the IEM market, I have seen many models have specific housing, for instance, Acoustune HS1551CU, and much more.

7. ClieOS Contributor
    Masya FR.png

seanc6441, HungryPanda and jogawag like this.
  8. ClieOS Contributor
    I am hoping to receive mine in a week or two. AFAIK Simphonio is pretty busy but they should be able to ship mine out soonish (if not already).

Actually, that particular housing, which is often being referred as the PK housing, is not even Yuin's own design. It was originated from Japan and used on a few NTT Docomo's headset in the old days, probably all the way back to the late 90s.

LaughMoreDaily and jogawag like this.
  9. chinmie
    yes, i agree. for me the benchmark is senfer PT15. they can make buds with detachable cable and material like that for only $10. more expensive maker should have no excuse

chaiyuta and waynes world like this.
  10. jogawag
    It is very similar to Mojito's FR-Graph found in Head-fi's "Rose Technology ..." thread.
    Rose Mojito.jpg

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    seanc6441 likes this.
  11. ClieOS Contributor
    Lo and behold...

DSC_0134.JPG

...and a full view.

DSC_0137.JPG

T light, DBaldock9, Fabi and 8 others like this.
  12. seanc6441
    You the man ClieOS!

This is awesome! @jogawag you’re right they are close enough. The Mojito is a little ‘smoother’ but really the response is pretty similar overall.

13. jogawag
    Hi @ClieOS I see that you have got both Shozy BK and Shozy BK Blue, can you make a comparison about the two? Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  14. Majin
    Can you describe the sound signature of the seahf AWK-F64?

15. HungryPanda
    I love the bass on the Seahf AWK-F64 and mids (guitars and vocals) are terrific, the highs are ok not too bright