1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. chinmie
    Nope, i sold it after i got the Radsone Earstudio ES100. for my need, between the ES100 and my Ipod Classic, having the N3 is redundant

HungryPanda likes this.
  2. seanc6441
    Ipod classic has bluetooth?

ahh nvm, you use it with your S7/tab.

3. waynes world
    Lol to the bolded statement - good one! I generally think that some - but not all - stuff benefits from burn in. The Nighthawks, even though they sounded wonderful when I got them, went to a new level of awesomesauce after quite a few more hours.

You got the headband on the ksc75's, and I presume nothing got broken. Good work! Is the headband working as advertised for you?

HungryPanda likes this.
  4. mbwilson111
    I had help when my husband came home tonight after a long weekend of work. Still working on shaping the headband... shifts a bit. The clips feel more secure. Pros and cons. Always.

waynes world and HungryPanda like this.
  5. chinmie
    Yes it has :laughing:
    Screenshot_20180312-071623.jpg

HungryPanda and seanc6441 like this.
  6. Ceteru
    Just listened to a song I haven't listened to for close to a year using my new gear..

The clarity and musicality of this song now compared to the last time I listened to it is just amazing :beyersmile:

rayliam80 likes this.
  7. doggiemom
    You are too funny. :L3000: I really like the other Cypherus buds I have (Black and CampFred2), so I'm optimistic. Fingers crossed!

8. damex
    is there any impressions on this Yinman 600 ohm earbuds?
    i see that 2.0 version is available on aliexpress right now. detachable mmcx cable is too tempting ;p

9. Narayan23
    j4100 and mbwilson111 like this.
  10. noknok23
    I have the HifiBoy Dream since 2 days... not really sensitive; quite transparent, Its main focus are mid and treble. Very good treble, clear but not tiring. I'm a bit disappointed at first because the bass is here but very lean and on the back. will see on the long run with time and maybe burn in, but all my electronic music sounds too chill with this unfortunately. Theses earphones are VERY laid back. I think it's more relevant to compare them to the Asura 2.0/Blur than Zen/Samsara. female vocals are forwards and very clear. Upper treble has a peak that is a bit annoying...

EDIT: pass the 150hours burnin, sound changed considerably. The bass really opened up. Quite balanced now, the peaks are tamed even though there are still present. Its still very clear but on a warm end

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    golov17, theoutsider and jogawag like this.
  11. mbwilson111
    Narayan23 likes this.
  12. thehypewan
    Hey guys,

I've been extensively testing the Shozy Stardust versus the Shozy Cygnus. I noticed while browsing this thread at work and an old conversation caught my attention:

Drivers used in the Cygnus and Docomo/NiceHCK DIY PK2 look to be the same, for much lower cost. Now, I look a peek at the Stardust and Cygnus I have on hand and...behold they are the same driver. So my question is, if it's the same driver and YuinPK-styled housing, shouldn't they sound the same [they don't, to me]. I wonder if anyone else can share some info about these drivers used between all three of these earbuds.

[​IMG]

13. cocolinho
    Cable can make a difference I guess

14. seanc6441
    They must have different internals because all three 100% sound different. Maybe the drivers look the same on the outside but have different material compositions.

15. thehypewan
    I'm going to be doing this test soon. I purchased some CNR L-4E5C microphone cable with a few connectors coming in, I want to make my own cables so I can test the cables, too. But in foresight, I want to say that the cable wouldn't make that noticeable of a difference *braces himself in anticipation*