Earbuds Round-Up
Dec 25, 2017 at 7:27 AM Post #26,431 of 75,059
@Mimouille : Hi, Lord Mimouille. I've never thought that you are also insterested on TOTL earbuds as well. Nice to meet you here. 'Final acoustic' seems like a plug brand partnering with K's. your above picture is K's Poseidon or you might called "FinalAcoustics...." based on product title at taobao store. However, the real name is 'Poseidon'.

Dec 25, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #26,432 of 75,059
@Mimouille : Hi, Lord Mimouille. I've never thought that you are also insterested on TOTL earbuds as well. Nice to meet you here. 'Final acoustic' seems like a plug brand partnering with K's. your above picture is K's Poseidon or you might called "FinalAcoustics...." based on product title at taobao store. However, the real name is 'Poseidon'.
Thanks for the clarification! So if this is Poseidon, what is this :

1514205359114.jpg

Dec 25, 2017 at 7:39 AM Post #26,433 of 75,059
Thanks for the clarification! So if this is Poseidon, what is this :

This is called 'Black Bell'. (Bell = Ling in Chinese pronouncing sound). it is lower level than 'Poseidon'. Different driver and Different housing material. Bell use N52 magnet strength driver, Brass housing, while Poseidon use N55 magnet strength driver, Silver housing.

Below is my previous comments.

@redkingjoe : Recently, there is no many new Pk-sized shell earbuds release. I can think of only 'VE Zen Lite (diameter 16.2mm as same as PK-sized)' that is included when you buy VE RA Amplifiers. However I never tried Zen 2.0 (diameter 16.9mm MX500-sized shell) and other cables version e.g. Oyaide 4n silver, Cardass Litz. In VE closed group, some said Zen Lite is nearly same Zen 2.0 sound with just minor downgrade cause 'Lite' has a smaller-sized driver. I am not confident enough that Kinera buds (which now already out of stock and Kinera say it will not further produce more) is beyond Shozy BK in every aspects since I ever tried Shozy BK just 5 minutes with full stock sponges. Within that 5 minutes, I personally prefer Kinera buds over Shozy BK. Penon BS1 shell size is nearly similar to MX500 shell size. Perhaps a bit 0.1mm smaller than MX500. If shell size is your very first priority concern, I don't recommend it. Even a new released astrotec LYRA collection earbud is around MX500 shell size or might bigger and heavier.. In PK-sized shell category, we have very few choice.

Update : I forget K's earphone brand. They just released 2 their new Flagship earbuds.
1) Poseidon (海神) 457$, Silver housing, 215Ohm, N55 magnet strength (more than 1.3 Tesla), driver diameter 14.6 mm., front cover diameter 16.2 mm., mmcx detachable cable
2) Ling (铃) 229$, Brass housing, 195Ohm, N52 magnet strength (more than 1 Tesla), driver diameter 14.5 mm., front cover diameter 16.1 mm.

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017 at 7:45 AM Post #26,434 of 75,059
This is called 'Black Bell'. (Bell = Ling in Chinese pronouncing sound). it is lower level than 'Poseidon'. Different driver and Different housing material. Bell use N52 magnet strength driver, Brass housing, while Poseidon use N55 magnet strength driver, Silver housing.

Below is my previous comments.

Cool, great info, it would have taken me quite some time to decipher in Chinese...so I am between the Poseidon and Liebesleid, maybe I'll try both. Advantage of Poseidon is detachable cable, Liebesleid is much cheaper and has a 4.4 option.

Dec 25, 2017 at 8:03 AM Post #26,435 of 75,059
@Mimouille as @chaiyuta already said, the latest K's flagship is named Poseidon, while Final Acoustics is the company that partnered with K's to develop these new earbuds (including the bell series).

Technically both Liebesleid and Poseidon are at the current ToTL level, but sonically they are tuned very differently. Liebesleid is detailed, open and almost neutral with a particularly good female vocal. Poseidon is warm, musical, smooth and enveloping with an excellent low end.

Dec 25, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #26,436 of 75,059
@Mimouille as @chaiyuta already said, the latest K's flagship is named Poseidon, while Final Acoustics is the company that partnered with K's to develop these new earbuds (including the bell series).

Technically both Liebesleid and Poseidon are at the current ToTL level, but sonically they are tuned very differently. Liebesleid is detailed, open and almost neutral with a particularly good female vocal. Poseidon is warm, musical, smooth and enveloping with an excellent low end.
Crap, sounds like I need both :ksc75smile:

Dec 25, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #26,440 of 75,059
Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #26,444 of 75,059
Dec 26, 2017 at 12:55 AM Post #26,445 of 75,059

The old flag ship was the Samsara how does the new Poseidon compare? I have the Samsara and i am very curious of this new flag ship as i absolutely love the samsara's sound signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back