Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 11, 2017 at 7:02 AM Post #24,664 of 75,073
i just ordered the blue graphene mx760...
You just asked others a lot of questions, and you did not add "like" to others' last answer. That is a rude act.

Perhaps you would have wanted to know which cable is best performing, but that is your job, not the work of the person (euge) who answered the question.

In this case, "you" should ask the shop about which cable has the best performance, and "you" should have been to told the contents of the answer to everyone.
That way, this thread will be useful to everyone.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #24,665 of 75,073
@SweetEars : As a cable believer, I might recommend Mr. SweetEars to get the cheapest option and do re-cable with after market DIY cables from DHC or Toxic Cable, or if you are capable to buy somethings from Japan.. then go to Oyaide store. (If you have enough budget...) Please don't think that you add up just 2-5$, you will get the super sonic SQ improvement by those cable option...IMHO

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:12 AM Post #24,666 of 75,073
You just asked others a lot of questions, and you did not add "like" to others' last answer. That is a rude act.

Perhaps you would have wanted to know which cable is best performing, but that is your job, not the work of the person (euge) who answered the question.

In this case, "you" should ask the shop about which cable has the best performance, and "you" should have been to told the contents of the answer to everyone.
And this thread will be useful to everyone.

na its all good lol

Nov 11, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #24,669 of 75,073
Not sure I can answer in the right direction of your question. Mostly DIY don't have a big lot of stocks not only DIY products in Thailand but also Indonesia's, Singapore's, etc. I tried to introduce everyone here that in my country there are still some interesting DIY earbuds which some people here might be interested. (and some guys here already purchased with satisfaction e.g. BDE, BLE, V-Master, etc.)Apart from DIY earbuds product, I have no idea about your shopping experience at Thailand though they're just case by case. Otherwise, you are going to make national criticism, aren't you?
I haven't tried every shop in Thailand so it's not really a national criticism, but every online store in Thailand that I have tried does not bother to update their websites. I was hoping you could tell me if it was a national problem actually. - that's why I made my post.

A bit off topic but I did ask CT Music (musical instrument shop) in Bangkok why they never updated their website and they told me they were 'not like a big shop in England' and don't have the time. However, they do have time to take pointless photographs of every single customer who buys something in their shop and post them on Facebook so I can only put it down to laziness or poor organisational skills in their case.

Nov 11, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #24,670 of 75,073
Frankly, if you have an issue with someone you should be sending a private message rather than posting here for all to see.
This person had a past that repeatedly asked questions to me.
Too many questions continued, so I switched to a private message on the way.

I think that there are many new people who only ask many questions recently, so I may have wrote it strongly.

I'm sorry.:triportsad:

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #24,671 of 75,073
I haven't tried every shop in Thailand so it's not really a national criticism, but every online store in Thailand that I have tried does not bother to update their websites. I was hoping you could tell me if it was a national problem actually. - that's why I made my post.

A bit off topic but I did ask CT Music (musical instrument shop) in Bangkok why they never updated their website and they told me they were 'not like a big shop in England' and don't have the time. However, they do have time to take pointless photographs of every single customer who buys something in their shop and post them on Facebook so I can only put it down to laziness or poor organisational skills in their case.

Mostly I buy electronics gadgets via Lazada (with official store or distributor) or Powerbuy and I rarely found problems about stock update. My recommend is please rely on big store. I ever bought speaker and other accessories (pedal) via ProPlugin. Also work well without problem. In case of musical instrument shop, I quite understand you immediately. The Online shop try to keep their price lower than retail shop (in Department Stores). I've ever contact one (can't remember the website) for buying an electric piano but at the end I change my mind due to seller manner, and no stock availability (have to pre-order). I recommend you go to get via actual retail shops likes at Siam paragon or Central World better.

Nov 11, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #24,672 of 75,073
Just remember that a deal offer is only a bargain if it's something that you actually do want. If you're buying things you don't need/want then you're just being suckered into sale fever.

So true. I bought a good bud I wanted to try and a couple of cheap budget ones that look interesting. Little point in buying the pk2 level ones I had added to my cart, so deleted all of those. As you say, there are other times to buy what you really want, rather than going mad just because it's a sale.

I'm hoping black Friday might have good prices on a dac/amp or dap.

Nov 11, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #24,673 of 75,073
Mostly I buy electronics gadgets via Lazada (with official store or distributor) or Powerbuy and I rarely found problems about stock update. My recommend is please rely on big store. I ever bought speaker and other accessories (pedal) via ProPlugin. Also work well without problem. In case of musical instrument shop, I quite understand you immediately. The Online shop try to keep their price lower than retail shop (in Department Stores). I've ever contact one (can't remember the website) for buying an electric piano but at the end I change my mind due to seller manner, and no stock availability (have to pre-order). I recommend you go to get via actual retail shops likes at Siam paragon or Central World better.
OK, thanks very much for your advice (and the links). I've heard of ProPlugin - I was looking at a Squier CVC Telecaster on there a few months ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back