Earbud users: Listen up!
Apr 14, 2002 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Jeff Guidry

Headphoneus Supremus
Doc's Proplugs Click on 'protunes' on the lefthand menu.

"Packed with four sizes of Promolds, Protunes come in 6 preformed sizes to offer the most comfortable and secure fit possible. Protunes will help decrease the outside ambient noise to allow clearer sound. Protunes can be used in many different applications such as; handsfree headsets for cell phones, CD or stereo Walkmans ™, Shure ™, Sensiphonic ™, musician's in-ear-monitors, radar detectors, and cordless phones. Doc's Protunes come in combo kits with four adult sizes with one or two Protune Adaptors."

Anybody heard of these?

Apr 14, 2002 at 3:13 PM Post #2 of 5
Hey, those things look interesting. When I clicked on 'protunes' I saw how the little in-ear thingies looked like when atatched to a wire; they look like some of those in-ear communicators that federal agents wear. Do you think they can they be custom fitted?
tongue.gif

Apr 14, 2002 at 3:41 PM Post #3 of 5
The Quality Guru
Dont get me on another rant LOL. You know how I like earbud umm assearys. I am just starting to get out of trouble so I am just going to let this go by. I need peace for a while. rofl. But you can check into these for you are not in trouble and maby do a post on them if you get them. Thanks GURU.

Apr 14, 2002 at 4:58 PM Post #4 of 5
Yeah, Lou, you're right- it may be a good idea if you keep your distance from any sort of earbuds for a while.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
That whole SLICSOUND thing was interesting, but we don't want another repeat with "Doc's Protune's" ! LOL.
wink.gif

Apr 14, 2002 at 5:37 PM Post #5 of 5
The Quality Guru
GURU you got me rooling on the floor laughing uncontrolabley. It hurts. I got to compose myself. look GURU I have a bad heart. I had a majour heart attact some time ago. And this is not good for me. You are to much. I mean funney. I dont even know what a earbud is so please dont worry about my extreamisem on any further posting. Conservatisem all the way for now.LOL.
I must go take some tramqualizers now so I will stop laughing.
Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back