Ear Pains, please help.
post-10565645
Post #1 of 1

headphone man07

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello all
recently, due to small problems, I've been using my monoprice 8320s, not my favourite, but small and decent sounding (albeit tangly and annoying). At the time I started using those more and stopped using my lindy premiums/brainwavz hm5/ fischer audio fa-003 (you get the picture) I began to notice that a pain I'd been having in my right ear had gone, it was a weird thing though, because it's not to do with volume and I'm pretty sure it's not an infection, I thought it might be to do with pressure, but the pads are pretty big... Then I noticed a very small lump just behind the ear in line with the ear canal, which got larger the longer I listened with the over ears. If I pressed it, the pain turned into an odd feeling, then subsided. Also, I'd pull on the top of my right ear, there would be a click and the pain would go. Any ideas of what the mysterious problem might be? Maybe it's obvious, but whilst I know plenty about headphones to be going on with, I don't know masses about ears, other than Q-tips= bad (from a very cruel prank played on me by some of the people in the sennheiser UK meet 2 thread) and volume too high= burst ear drums. I'll upload a photo of the lumpy bit behind my ear when I can, and I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)