e4c- may 16th
May 6, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #6 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by macman88
how do you think they are giving $100 off. it doesn't make sense. that is a huge break. has anyone ordered them yet.

I'm really not sure what you mean with break, as I have never heard it in that context, but if you with break mean scam you are wrong. They are Head-Fi sponsors, widely respected and a fairly big company. Head-fi contributors get additionally 10% off. Earphonesolution.com sells for $200 too.

May 6, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #8 of 42
lol
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2005 at 11:15 PM Post #9 of 42
I ordered my E3s from earphonesolutions for $119 plus free priority shipping. They were really nice, and answered a whole bunch of my questions. And, the price was unbeatable! I'd have to give them 5 stars, definately.

May 6, 2005 at 11:21 PM Post #11 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzula
Break=price break.

Quote:

Originally Posted by irdepesca572
lol
biggrin.gif

I'm just confused. Ought to go to bed
tongue.gif

Edit: For some reason I though you'd posted this link
rolleyes.gif

Edit2: I've bought stuff from earphonesolution too and was also very pleased with their service. Recommend for int'l shopping too.

May 6, 2005 at 11:47 PM Post #14 of 42
The only thing though is that EarphoneSolution.com offers free shipping only in the US. I'm in Canada, and their shipping costs $30 and I'm sure that when the package arrives at my door, the delivery guy will be asking for $100 in brokerage fee or such crap.
frown.gif

Now if only a Head-Fi'er would be nice and order a pair for me and ship it to my door for less..... (without writing it's a 200$ item on the box)
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

May 7, 2005 at 1:05 AM Post #15 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiPi
The only thing though is that EarphoneSolution.com offers free shipping only in the US. I'm in Canada, and their shipping costs $30 and I'm sure that when the package arrives at my door, the delivery guy will be asking for $100 in brokerage fee or such crap.
frown.gif

Now if only a Head-Fi'er would be nice and order a pair for me and ship it to my door for less..... (without writing it's a 200$ item on the box)
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

I live in Canada and didn't have to pay any fees at all for my e2cs
smily_headphones1.gif
and the guy even wrote 75 bucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back