E11, a new start of FiiO's portable amp ( added some real photo )
Dec 27, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #211 of 1,326
Dec 30, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #213 of 1,326

I am buying new earphones probably Klipsch x10i...... and was thinking of buyinng amp toooo..... Now m confused.... shuld i go for E7 or wait for E11...... alll i want is the best audio from my earphones.....  will be using them with ipod touch and computer [ i am using inbuilt Realtek sound chip.... able to output 24 bit 96KHZ of audio..... ] 

Please suggest me to improve my source...... 

Dec 31, 2010 at 5:12 AM Post #217 of 1,326
WT!  This is amazing!!!  Can we get a Team FiiO going?
I wonder if it is possible to have an android line out?  Maybe using the Micro USB connectors?
Got a Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S)  <- most popular super phone on the planet.  If there was a way to line out to the E11 or USB DAC to the E7...

I don't know if I make sense, but I'm buying an e11 as soon as I can!  Amazing!
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:12 PM Post #219 of 1,326
Quote:
Quote:
You really don't need an amp for the Klipsch, or the Realtek onboard chip.

But People say that you need proper amp to get true performance out of your earphones....

Some people say. When I had my X10, I tried them with various amps and there was no big difference in sound apart from more oomph. And in the end the difference wasn't big enough to make me carry an amp together with my DAP. What about starting with just the DAP + phones, see how you like that combo and maybe opt for an amp later?

Jan 2, 2011 at 12:41 AM Post #220 of 1,326

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You really don't need an amp for the Klipsch, or the Realtek onboard chip.

But People say that you need proper amp to get true performance out of your earphones....

Some people say. When I had my X10, I tried them with various amps and there was no big difference in sound apart from more oomph. And in the end the difference wasn't big enough to make me carry an amp together with my DAP. What about starting with just the DAP + phones, see how you like that combo and maybe opt for an amp later?

I guess x10i are jut perfect without amp ... Amps will just decorate the sound..... I lll Just try DAC+Phones..... 

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:19 AM Post #223 of 1,326

Quote:

I guess x10i are jut perfect without amp ... Amps will just decorate the sound..... I lll Just try DAC+Phones..... 

Umm, that is not universally true and certainly not the design intent of an amp, or shouldn't be.  You do realize just using a DAP is in fact using an amp, an internal amp.  Often times too, lack of benefit from amping also indicates the driver in question simply is not able to resolve anything more.  A nuance when compared to being called 'easy to drive'. 

Jan 4, 2011 at 3:02 AM Post #224 of 1,326

Quote:
Quote:

Umm, that is not universally true and certainly not the design intent of an amp, or shouldn't be.  You do realize just using a DAP is in fact using an amp, an internal amp.  Often times too, lack of benefit from amping also indicates the driver in question simply is not able to resolve anything more.  A nuance when compared to being called 'easy to drive'

Lets see I ll be ordering E11 and will be cking change in sound.... 

Jan 8, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #225 of 1,326
o'right

I cant access FiiO's website.
i was gonna go for a E7 but now i better wait for the e11, since im only gonna use it as portable, and better if the price in in between.

will have to stay tune for its release. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back