E-bay & Model Numbers
post-176094
Post #1 of 4

RobertR

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Why dont ebay sellers list model # when selling pcdp's? This should be a requirement.
Anyway I bid on a sony D-T115 (circa 1992) and was told after I sent payment that the unit failed to operate on pre-shipping check. Seller was not sure if it was the rechargeable batteries or the AC adaptor at fault. (gimme a break)
Wouldn't it have been checked before listing ;thank God it was checked before shipping.
Anyone else had this experience?
Seller says he will return my check. If he doesn"t what should I do?

post-176121
Post #2 of 4

kerelybonto

doo-di-doo-di-dum doo-di-dum doo-di-doo-di-dum
Reaction score
You can hire me kill him, but that's just a side job, so it might be a week or so.

kerelybonto

post-176130
Post #3 of 4

CaptBubba

Not dumb enough fora custom title...so he thought.
Reaction score
Go to your bank, tell them the check number you wrote and ask them to stop payment on it. That is assuming he hasn't cashed it.

post-176846
Post #4 of 4

fredpb

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by RobertR
Why dont ebay sellers list model # when selling pcdp's? This should be a requirement.
Anyway I bid on a sony D-T115 (circa 1992) and was told after I sent payment that the unit failed to operate on pre-shipping check. Seller was not sure if it was the rechargeable batteries or the AC adaptor at fault. (gimme a break)
Wouldn't it have been checked before listing ;thank God it was checked before shipping.
Anyone else had this experience?
Seller says he will return my check. If he doesn"t what should I do?

Things happen to electronics. I was selling something recently that was just a few months old. It was fine. During the auction on eBay a lightning storm took it out. I was out listing fees and had to cancel bids and auctions. Stuff happens. At least he told you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)