Dynaco ST-70 Amplifier '' Legendary Vacuum tube Starter Kits!!! ''
Apr 20, 2017 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

protoss

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello Audiophile enthusiasts,

Today we have a timeless continuous legendary status Vacuum starter kits!  (Dynaco ST-70 Amplifier) - talk about later

Out of all the audio manufacturers out there Dynaco should be tattoo into your subconscious!

David Hafler and Ed Laurent were the founders of Dyna Company and later named it Dynaco. The company started in 1954/5. 

Dynaco’s first product was the Mk. II 50-watt power amplifier. It was available as a kit or preassembled by them. 

1491632-dynaco-mark-ii-50-watt-power-amplifier-complete-restoration.jpg

After the Mark 2 .In 1956 the Mark 3 amplifier was introduce. And that produce 60 watts. 

300px-Dynamk3roger.jpg

Dynaco continue until the 1970s to produce the Mark 4 amplifier. And that produce 120 watts. 

s-l400.jpg

Mark 2,3,4 are still available to order and are customizable to modern standards. This is the whole fantasization about Dynaco!!
Here are the amazing things people are doing.

This is Mark 3 down below - Fully customize!
S5030666.JPG.w560h420.jpg

Another amazing Mark 3 down below!!
7ba642d56013fd267b1c81321be09bc3.jpg

And again Mark 3 fully customize!!!!
CNibg9LUsAARF7y.jpg

This is Mark 4 fully customize! down below
DSC04967.jpg

I hope now everyone realize how amazing Dynaco is!!! And I haven't even introduce what MADE THEM FAMOUS yet!!

Dynaco is BEST remembered for its highly regarded vacuum tube stereo amplifier, the Stereo 70 (ST-70). Introduced in 1959, 

Are you ready to be amaze what people did to the kits that was RELEASE in 1959! (BTW you wont believe its real, but it is and you can make it too with manuals !!!!)

History: The ST-70 was so well built with perfect circuit design and accuracy that its almost a myth that something like that was invented in the 1950s!.  The ST-70 provided state of the art high-quality audio amplification at an affordable price! This is why the popularity of the ST-70 is well known to the tube-based stereo amplifiers community. There was a famous quote back in the day for this product it went like this “the poor man’s McIntosh.” More than 350,000 ST-70 amplifiers had been sold at its time of production!

The ST-70 is the most popular tube power amplifier ever made in history!

Upgraded-Dynaco-ST70-Tube-Amplifier-with-M-Caps.jpg

Check them out!

Dynaco70-f.jpg

My favorite ones down below OMG!
Dynaco-ST70-Front.jpg

restoredst70.jpg

st70_31.jpg

-Feel free to express and discuss your experience with these Kits at the comment section. 

Post your customize Dynaco ST-70!

(I do not own the pictures above. Only intent to use as for educational benefit) 

Apr 21, 2017 at 12:08 AM Post #2 of 2
okay, yeah you have my attention.  

been wanting to get my hands dirty just been holding out for the 'right' kit.  

NICE.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back