1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX90

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. Beginningatdawn
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Up for sale is a brand new DX90. Was only taken out of case to test for a total of 13 hours, apply a screen protector, and put in a Dignis Leather Case. Also include, besides the power adapter, micro usb cable, player, and Dignis Leather Case, will be an amazon hard case to protect the player (http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Universal-Travel-Electronics-Accessories/dp/B002VPE1QG/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1422400627&sr=1-3&keywords=amazon+hard+carry+case).

Total Price: $310 + 3% Paypal Fee + Shipping.

Ideally, I don't want to send this player out until Feburary 6th. I will be taking offers/accepting offers until that date.

Also, it is preinstalled with the latest lurker firmware.

2. Beginningatdawn
    I got home a little bit earlier than expected. This can be shipped immeadiately. Price dropped to $300 + 3% Paypal Fee + Shipping.

3. Beginningatdawn
    Still for sale. Has literally been sitting at the box at this point waiting to be shipped out.

4. Beginningatdawn
    I just bought an AK100ii, so I'm really looking to get this moving!

5. orb2k
    Still available? will you ship to Canada?

6. d0rk2dafullest
    you wouldnt want to trade would u ? i have an asus transformer prime for trade if u want to trade 10.1 inch.

7. renyiandhan
    does it include the 3.5 to rca coaxial cable?

8. jeffyh
    still have it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.