DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
Sep 2, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #3,346 of 3,609
Quote:

No offence to anyone, it's just that he's been whining about the same issue for a couple of days now.
It's just not helping the cause here.

Agreed. 

But I strongly suggest using that block function, it has helped my blood pressure tremendously when surfing Head-Fi.

Sep 2, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #3,349 of 3,609
I am eagerly awaiting impressions of the DX50. Not only about the sound, but I'm very curious about the UI as well. Videos of the DX50 in use would be awesome!

Sep 2, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #3,350 of 3,609
Quote:
As Mim said several pages ago, some of the guys in here has to get a life. Being a child is not helping to anybody. Make up your mind and go on that's it.

Exactly. I'm sure that we will all be happy when we have heard it. 

Sep 2, 2013 at 4:00 AM Post #3,353 of 3,609
Who is that guy who already has it? Also, is it shipping tomorrow? 

No clue. Just a guy who posted it without saying a single word about it to make us all jealous. :frowning2: possibly an iBasso employee? Who knows.

As of shipping, the people who ordered one shall find out tomorrow and will let this thread know of their excitement if it has been shipped.

Sep 2, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #3,357 of 3,609
Quote:
For anyone who didn't see a couple more pictures from that guy with the DX50, here's the link. The pictures are in the OP.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/679471/ibasso-dx50

What a strange dude.
Posts some pictures to make everyone here all excited and jealous, just to disappear into nothingness after that.
Sadistic and not very gentleman-like!

Sep 2, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #3,358 of 3,609
Quote:
What a strange dude.
Posts some pictures to make everyone here all excited and jealous, just to disappear into nothingness after that.

Maybe he isn't allowed? Maybe it's an iBasso employee or something. 

Sep 2, 2013 at 6:46 AM Post #3,359 of 3,609
What a strange dude.

That's just how he rolls, sadly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back