DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .
May 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM Post #361 of 3,609
Quote:
really desperate to know detailed information about the DX50 since mid May is close

Hopefully some info will be released in the next few days. I really want to switch from my Fuze!

May 15, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #362 of 3,609
Quote:
Hopefully some info will be released in the next few days. I really want to switch from my Fuze!

i must admit i am awaiting with baited breath also - its an exciting time right now in the DAP market with a flurry of new and impending releases coming up this year - by xmas I suspect we will be spoiled for choice

May 15, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #363 of 3,609
Quote:
i must admit i am awaiting with baited breath also - its an exciting time right now in the DAP market with a flurry of new and impending releases coming up this year - by xmas I suspect we will be spoiled for choice

Hate to be a Killjoy but iBasso announced the DX100 around Sept/Oct at RMAF in one year and didnt release it till April/May the following. It could be that are just going to announce in mid May. I hope not but but a few of us in this thread experienced that so just thought Id share that with some of the newbies.

May 15, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #364 of 3,609
I have a second-batch DX100 and there was quite a bit of waiting involved back then...

Totally worth it, though.

May 15, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #365 of 3,609
Quote:
I have a second-batch DX100 and there was quite a bit of waiting involved back then...

Totally worth it, though.

Snap Sorenslim.. twas a second batcher too and yes I miss my DX100 but not the Android part of it. Looking forward to this and whether i can chop and change DACs and Amps and just have a clean simple interface

May 15, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #366 of 3,609
Quote:
Snap Sorenslim.. twas a second batcher too and yes I miss my DX100 but not the Android part of it. Looking forward to this and whether i can chop and change DACs and Amps and just have a clean simple interface

Listening to Justice's album Audio, Video, Disco right now from my DX100 to my 8.A and I'm not sure I could ever give up the DX100. Sure, the OS has it's quirks but it's pretty snappy on 1.4.2 and almost all playback glitches have been solved now. There are no more daily annoyances for me! 
L3000.gif

May 15, 2013 at 7:27 AM Post #372 of 3,609
Quote:
This actually made my day. Btw, Sorensiim, whenever I see your posts you put a darn smile or even better laugh on my face.

Happy to hear that :)

The only problem is that if I actually happen to be the first to know anything new about the DX50, nobody is going to believe me.

May 15, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #373 of 3,609
Quote:
Happy to hear that :)

The only problem is that if I actually happen to be the first to know anything new about the DX50, nobody is going to believe me.

I would double check 
tongue.gif
 Just kidding, I really like your impressions, reviews and thoughts. I think you really express what you think and what you hear perfectly without taking into account the manufacturer and how much you love them/their products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back