1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next

Last
  1. AmberOzL
    Sub'd. Interesting. Also wonder how it will compete against FiiO's incoming DAPs. Mid May they say, so we wait.

2. hedphonz
    Quote:
    my thoughts exactly - I can see myself owning both if they both rate highly and the price of this one is realistic also

3. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    tumblr_m6syp8rjOs1qcpfue.gif

4. Sorensiim
    Now we just have to wait for more info to see if my DX100 will be up for sale in mid may... 

If it is indeed a less powerful DX100 sans digital outputs but with the same wonderful sound and micro SD support, I'm getting one.

5. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Yes, DX50 is certainly on my hit list, bring on the release date & impressions..

6. Mimouille
    You mean a RWAK100 ?

7. JosephKim
    Oh boyy I was going for the Fiio x3 but I'll wait for this one. The first review of the x3 said it was a bit better than the clip+ and nano 7g, on par with hisound n3.. errrrr not good enough for me lol.

8. Sorensiim

No, I'm looking for something where I won't have to whip out the warranty-voiding soldering iron to fix blatant design flaws :wink:

I'm loving the hell out of my DX100, but a smaller, IEM-optimized version would be nice.

9. Mimouille
    I know...just kidding :)

10. Sorensiim

This is Head-Fi, you never know... I'm surprised that nobody has said that the HiSound Studio 3rd is better than the DX50 yet. Or that anything else than the Clip+ is snakeoil and a waste of money.

11. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    Made me lol so hard [​IMG]

12. Jazzyfi
    Anything else than Clip+ is snakeoil and a waste of money.

13. Gorillaz
    I hope it uses the same dac as the DX100

14. Gorillaz
    any release date?

15. Gorillaz
    Quote:

Quote:

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Next