1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX50 a new smaller DAP from iBasso. Spec. page 1. Impressions start on page. . .

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by jamato8, Apr 24, 2013.
First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last
  1. thegunner100
    Quote:
    Hopefully some info will be released in the next few days. I really want to switch from my Fuze!

2. hedphonz
    Quote:
    i must admit i am awaiting with baited breath also - its an exciting time right now in the DAP market with a flurry of new and impending releases coming up this year - by xmas I suspect we will be spoiled for choice

3. Anthony1
    Quote:
    Hate to be a Killjoy but iBasso announced the DX100 around Sept/Oct at RMAF in one year and didnt release it till April/May the following. It could be that are just going to announce in mid May. I hope not but but a few of us in this thread experienced that so just thought Id share that with some of the newbies.

4. Sorensiim
    I have a second-batch DX100 and there was quite a bit of waiting involved back then...

Totally worth it, though.

5. Anthony1
    Quote:
    Snap Sorenslim.. twas a second batcher too and yes I miss my DX100 but not the Android part of it. Looking forward to this and whether i can chop and change DACs and Amps and just have a clean simple interface

6. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    Listening to Justice's album Audio, Video, Disco right now from my DX100 to my 8.A and I'm not sure I could ever give up the DX100. Sure, the OS has it's quirks but it's pretty snappy on 1.4.2 and almost all playback glitches have been solved now. There are no more daily annoyances for me! [​IMG]

7. AmberOzL
    15th of May,  it is time isn't it?

8. lin0003
    Quote:
    Apparently not. 

9. Sorensiim
    With the DX50 around the corner and Google I/O starting today...

1331161829-f5.jpg

davidcotton, SkyBleu and AmberOzL like this.
  10. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    This actually made my day. Btw, Sorensiim, whenever I see your posts you put a darn smile or even better laugh on my face.

11. lin0003
    I hope that it will come out tomorrow. 

12. Sorensiim
    Quote:
    Happy to hear that :)

The only problem is that if I actually happen to be the first to know anything new about the DX50, nobody is going to believe me.

13. AmberOzL
    Quote:
    I would double check [​IMG] Just kidding, I really like your impressions, reviews and thoughts. I think you really express what you think and what you hear perfectly without taking into account the manufacturer and how much you love them/their products.

14. Theogenes
    Are we there yet???

[​IMG]

15. k1zuna
    IMO any day before 5/31 is considered mid-may...
    and which site am I suppose to hit the refresh button? just ibasso's official web?

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last