DX220 Thread for software requests.
Oct 29, 2019 at 9:02 AM Post #331 of 418
Can anyone point me to a consolidated list of the various amp options and their performance characteristics? I had multiple amps with my dx200 but sold them all as a packaged deal a while back. Right now I only have the stock amp that came with the 220 but would like another option, preferably with a lot of power.

(Posted on wrong dx220 thread by mistake)

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #332 of 418
Can anyone point me to a consolidated list of the various amp options and their performance characteristics? I had multiple amps with my dx200 but sold them all as a packaged deal a while back. Right now I only have the stock amp that came with the 220 but would like another option, preferably with a lot of power.

AMP8 ex is exactly what you’re looking for

Oct 29, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #333 of 418

Amp 8 comes highly recommended.

Oct 29, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #335 of 418
@Paul - iBasso

Hello,

Could a parametric equalizer be added to Mango OS?

Could the existing graphic equalizers be made more granular? I use the eq presets from oratory1990 (https://www.reddit.com/r/oratory1990/wiki/index) and https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results
to tune iems and headphones.

Both sets of measurements require more granular control for both the parametric and graphic equalizers than is currently available as implemented for the DX220 for both Android Mango Player and Mango OS firmware (V1.13.202).

Thank you

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019 at 6:26 AM Post #338 of 418
+1 for the ability to name playlists in Mango OS or perhaps make a playlist that can be accessed by both Mango OS and the Android Mango app. Maybe have a dedicated directory for playlists that any app or OS can access. For example: having a "Playlist" folder or directory located in the DX220's internal memory (or even on the removable SD) that can be made to be accessed by any app or OS. As long as the playlists are in a universal format (like .m3u or .m3u8), it should be possible to point the apps to the playlist directory. If that's not possible, have the ability to export or copy named playlists to either OS or to an app's playlist directory.

As an aside; for scrolling, searching and indexing, just add numbers "0-9" to the alphabet scroll list and index based on the first letter or number (yes; I understand that anything above 9 will be indexed by the first digit and not the whole number, but it should make searching big libraries much easier). As for me, I modify my tags to spell out the number in a song title.

Cheers and Thanks!:beerchug:
-HK sends

Nov 18, 2019 at 12:10 PM Post #339 of 418
@Paul - iBasso

Hello,

Could a parametric equalizer be added to Mango OS?

Could the existing graphic equalizers be made more granular? I use the eq presets from oratory1990 (https://www.reddit.com/r/oratory1990/wiki/index) and https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results
to tune iems and headphones.

Both sets of measurements require more granular control for both the parametric and graphic equalizers than is currently available as implemented for the DX220 for both Android Mango Player and Mango OS firmware (V1.13.202).

Thank you
I would like both of these things!

Also:

loplop
I just tried PEQ this weekend for the first time and noted the same. A few of my EQ settings produced nasty distortion :frowning2:

Since PEQ is most usefully applied with both boosts and cuts, would iBasso consider adding either a selectable -X db amount, or an auto-decrement based upon PEQ settings?

Nov 22, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #341 of 418
Cant see this one, hope it has not already been requested: View by 'album artist' or 'artist'.
Is there a in track bookmark ? couldn't find one. I know its a wast using this player for books but I like all my audio media in one place.

Cheers

Nov 22, 2019 at 2:17 PM Post #342 of 418
Cant see this one, hope it has not already been requested: View by 'album artist' or 'artist'.
Is there a in track bookmark ? couldn't find one. I know its a wast using this player for books but I like all my audio media in one place.

Cheers
I know we have had some prior discussions on the Album Artist versus Contributing Artist/Artist music file property - just not sure how to address multiple artists listed under contributing artists/artist. I suppose they could make the information available under each artist listed so you would see the albums listed multiple ways. At least that would enable you to find any of the artist and have the album show up... Thoughts?

Cheers,
Tim

Nov 22, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #343 of 418
That would fix my issue, Would save me re-tagging and I could take pretty much the music brains defaults. I just want to say brows all tracks where Diana Krull sang, Evan when not here album.

Cheers Max

Nov 23, 2019 at 2:22 AM Post #345 of 418
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back